What's new

Modi- Junta curfew on 22 March, 7 am to 9 pm, India, CoronaVirus

N.Siddiqui

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
22 march ko Subha Subha 7 se pehle n 9 k baad Corona nhi phelega Kiya....

CoronaVirus it seems will attack the country on Sunday 22 March...self isolation here is called a Junta Curfew...

How smart of Modi to declare Sunday, an off day as a curfew.
That is more of an experiment to study its impact on economy , administration and virus deterrence benefits. So he choose that day. They will then prepare better and continue it for future, he is also preparing people for this.

May be world bank and IMF will write off all loans after this self curfew and only Modi knows about it ....
That is more of an experiment to study its impact on economy , administration and virus deterrence benefits. So he choose that day. They will then prepare better and continue it for future, he is also preparing people for this.

One day is not sufficient but it may help in breaking the chain. Most of viruses die in 14 hrs (Some may take upto 72hrs) so it will definitely help... Even though it is just like a small contribution that each person can do for the country

May be world bank and IMF will write off all loans after this self curfew and only Modi knows about it ....
Modi didn't ask anyone to write off loans on India... Your imran did

People are responding positively to this initiative... regarding IMF loans its for key board commandos .....
;)
One day is not sufficient but it may help in breaking the chain. Most of viruses die in 14 hrs (Some may take upto 72hrs) so it will definitely help... Even though it is just like a small contribution that each person can do for the country

People are responding positively to this initiative... regarding IMF loans its for key board commandos .....
;)
I don't come here regularly... I confused you with something else... My bad

So you mean those who are living on IMF bailout are some kind of low esteem people .....
Not the people but their policy makers who had no vision for the country and brought it to this situation.

Even if the policy makers are smart and good looking .........
Not the people but their policy makers who had no vision for the country and brought it to this situation.

Back
Top Bottom