What's new

Modi is the 9th most powerful figure in the world

You think Modi doesnt deserve it?

It's not the question of if he deserves it or not.....the real question is what one STANDS for.....

He can even try to become NUMERO UNO by attacking & gobbling the whole state of Bangladesh anytime (no offence to our beloved BD brothers..... @BDforever @UKBengali ) but the question is this what INDIA stands for? Is this the IDEA OF INDIA?

Forget it....a Saffron Skirt would never UNDERSTAND...........
Lol
I'm sure you have enough experience of wearing it. :)
I thought you were pro-Modi.
I support Modi but that doesnt stop me from criticizing him when he fails to meet my expectations. Not so long back I considered you a Modi-Bhakt.

Lol
I'm sure you have enough experience of wearing it. :)
I thought you were pro-Modi.
I support Modi but that doesnt stop me from criticizing him when he fails to meet my expectations. Not so long back I considered you a Modi-Bhakt.

All that is BLACK is not COAL!!

Modi is ranked only 9th? This surely is not good enough for a country aspiring to become a superpower by 2020.

Wow Lady, what a DEFENSE?

You can hide behind a PUTIN or a Xi but India is a SECULAR, PLURAL, DEMOCRATIC society with HUMAN RIGHTS as it's SOUL.

We are no Russia no China....

Getting Top Ranks in Forbes ranking....is this what ALL we want?

That is what SEPARATES US FROM THEM......!!

Alexander and Ashoka are called Greats but in your books they are nothing more than barbarian . Am I right ???

Its all about the mindset of people .
I may be a saint for some :-) but I am also a Devil for others .:(
But I don't care what other people think about me :p:

Wow Lady, what a DEFENSE?

You can hide behind a PUTIN or a Xi but India is a SECULAR, PLURAL, DEMOCRATIC society with HUMAN RIGHTS as it's SOUL.

We are no Russia no China....

Getting Top Ranks in Forbes ranking....is this what ALL we want?

That is what SEPARATES US FROM THEM......!!
You said SECULAR, PLURAL, DEMOCRATIC society with HUMAN RIGHTS as it's SOUL.
But you dont want to accept SC verdit on modi, which also upholds all the things you said.

You cant be selective.

Back
Top Bottom