What's new

Modi invited to celebrations of 50 years of Bangladesh’s independence next year

Perhaps, it may be so, but it's bad optics nonetheless.

Unfortunately the ends justify the means in this world more often than not. So what if its bad optics as long as Bengalis have an easier time? If I was Bengali I'd think of it practically.

Perhaps, it may be so, but it's bad optics nonetheless.

The solve the bad optics you will have to boot out Sheikh Hasina and bring in khaleda Zia. Do it. She will implemen every single Pro China and Anti- India policy you ask her to. Give it 5 years and see where it takes you.Right now you have annoying BD trolls with thankfully good economic growth. In that scenario you will have...only annoying BD trolls.

The solve the bad optics you will have to boot out Sheikh Hasina and bring in khaleda Zia. Do it. She will implemen every single Pro China and Anti- India policy you ask her to. Give it 5 years and see where it takes you.Right now you have annoying BD trolls with thankfully good economic growth. In that scenario you will have...only annoying BD trolls.

Nah we need a leader who doesn't like Indian Influence or Chinese influence, then we'll see how India starts to actually get jealous that a smaller nation they tend to bully actually grew.

Oh wait Singapore is a small country which is developed , why isn't superpower India developed then ?

Oh yeah cause superpower India is a myth

Nah we need a leader who doesn't like Indian Influence or Chinese influence, then we'll see how India starts to actually get jealous that a smaller nation they tend to bully actually grew.

Oh wait Singapore is a small country which is developed , why isn't superpower India developed then ?

Oh yeah cause superpower India is a myth

why should we be resentful or jealous of your growth? It stabilizes the region and creates a lot less issues for us. Of course we'll have some annoying trolls but that's way better than having security issues.

why should we be resentful or jealous of your growth? It stabilizes the region and creates a lot less issues for us. Of course we'll have some annoying trolls but that's way better than having security issues.

Its not India , it's just the Indian government trying to control us to keep us down for no reason even though we are neutral towards India.

Why the heck did India give a 40 year old sub to Myanmar ? Myanmar is your enemy also since they love China and pose a threat to us Thailand and you due to their wannabe North Korean mindset.

If India had a decent PM I would not mind him/her coming over. Heck I would also have IK over to make this a new chapter for SA.

BAL has no shame inviting a hatemonger over.

Its not India , it's just the Indian government trying to control us to keep us down for no reason even though we are neutral towards India.

Why the heck did India give a 40 year old sub to Myanmar ? Myanmar is your enemy also since they love China and pose a threat to us Thailand and you due to their wannabe North Korean mindset.

Last time I checked it was BD that always managed to get it's way with India. From more land in border to electricty and trade concessions.

Delete this Bhai, this is embarrassing and depressing news.

I'm disappointed in our government.
Any ABCD being a prime minister of India would have to be called irrespective of govt in BD.
You can't just ignore India from BD point of view.

Back
Top Bottom