What's new

Modi govt attracting top Indian engineers from all over the world

karan21

Reaction score
Samsung's think tank head Pranav Mistry keen to work with PM Narendra Modi
AHMEDABAD: India-born computer scientist and all-round whiz kid Pranav Mistry, known for cutting-edge innovations focused on the fields of wearable technology and augmented reality among others, wants nothing more than to give up what many would consider a dream job and come back home to work with Narendra Modi. "I am waiting for him to pop the question... and ready to say bye to my lab," Mistry, vice-president of research at Samsung and head of its Think Tank Team based in Silicon Valley, tol ..

Well known for his work on Sixth-Sense and the Samsung Galaxy Gear, Mistry will call on the prime minister in June. "I am keen to serve one-sixth of the world's population where the miracles of science and technology would multiply manifold for betterment of mankind," said Mistry, who's been a Modi fanboy for a while now. That esteem is reciprocated.

If the two team up, India could witness the kind of partnership that former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi had with Sam Pitroda that ushere ..

Seems like Modi effect is attracting famous Indian engineers from all over the world. Now Pranav Mistry is definitely someone whose knowledge in electronics is huge. I am not sure about his understanding in policy making and planning.

But Given that he has been successful no matter where he worked in his life, I am sure if he is allowed to be in any government department, he will bring change and soon be adept to Indian policy making.

Samsung's think tank head Pranav Mistry keen to work with PM Narendra Modi
AHMEDABAD: India-born computer scientist and all-round whiz kid Pranav Mistry, known for cutting-edge innovations focused on the fields of wearable technology and augmented reality among others, wants nothing more than to give up what many would consider a dream job and come back home to work with Narendra Modi. "I am waiting for him to pop the question... and ready to say bye to my lab," Mistry, vice-president of research at Samsung and head of its Think Tank Team based in Silicon Valley, tol ..

Well known for his work on Sixth-Sense and the Samsung Galaxy Gear, Mistry will call on the prime minister in June. "I am keen to serve one-sixth of the world's population where the miracles of science and technology would multiply manifold for betterment of mankind," said Mistry, who's been a Modi fanboy for a while now. That esteem is reciprocated.

If the two team up, India could witness the kind of partnership that former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi had with Sam Pitroda that ushere ..

Seems like Modi effect is attracting famous Indian engineers from all over the world. Now Pranav Mistry is definitely someone whose knowledge in electronics is huge. I am not sure about his understanding in policy making and planning.

But Given that he has been successful no matter where he worked in his life, I am sure if he is allowed to be in any government department, he will bring change and soon be adept to Indian policy making.

Holy crap, he is a fucking genius ..MODi pretty plz hire him

This is the best time to make money in India.. I assume many Engineer will come back to India and generate money...

Back
Top Bottom