What's new

Modi goaded Pakistan in deliberate yet risky move

I agree those hulla bullas have not got them any tangible results..... Should we follow the same route?
well not entairly but to some extend use it to give the enemy a massage as those who live in glass houses should not throw stones at others :coffee:

well that was the whole point why NaMo did it in the first place .... hit your enemy or its sentiments where it hurts more keep dreaming but we wont give kashmir to anyone at any cost want it come and take it by force if you have it :tup: :sarcastic:
Lucky for you our PM has no spine, and is more concerned with his personal business transgressions with India. He has never made one negative statement against India.

Franz Schubert - The Trout

If someone with enough brain can understand the comparison. :azn: or else,just enjoy the song.:enjoy:

I guess some one raised a valid point in this thread..... How will we feel if NS raise khalistan or any other insurgency during his independence day speech......How will arnab and gang react to it????
He already talked about Indian Kashmir.

Lucky for you our PM has no spine, and is more concerned with his personal business transgressions with India. He has never made one negative statement against India.
what gonna happen even if he makes a negetive statement against india does it really matter ? NaMo is a man of action and actions speak much better than words and for the first two years he tried the ABV policy of soft diplomacy with pakistan but nothing changed so now is the next policy dont worry it has not even 10% of it what you see today get ready there is lot more to come :tup:

Actually it is 2 way....... in last 2 years, how many statement did you hear from Indian PM........ By the way he was expected to be a muslim/Pakistani bashing PM (when he got elected)....... There was hardly any......... Even though there was a terrorist attack which has traces towards pakistan (as agreed by your own leaders, and let us not discuss it further as that would derail the thread), there was hardly anything against pakistani establishment........

He already talked about Indian Kashmir.

That is a different topic.... Kashmir is there with both sides of the border

well that was the whole point why NaMo did it in the first place .... hit your enemy or its sentiments where it hurts more keep dreaming but we wont give kashmir to anyone at any cost want it come and take it by force if you have it :tup: :sarcastic:
HAHHAHA
In an attempt to hit enemy where it hurts he took the cloak of a bitter reality, something that is out there in the open now for the whole world to see and all your namo sb can do is beat about the bush now :)

HAHHAHA
In an attempt to hit enemy where it hurts he took the cloak of a bitter reality, something that is out there in the open now for the whole world to see and all your namo sb can do is beat about the bush now :)
First of al thanks a million for the unecessary negetive rating you gave me sir

now the thing is be it Iran or afghanistan or india or USA or all Nato nations or for that matter GCC states like SA , UAE and others your ever agressive policy of double game has made them all against your nation and your nations interests weather you like or not while all of them have a totally diffrent policy towards india i say im happy what your nation had been doing in the past and even in present suites us and owr foreign policy very much and its for world to decide who they want to be with your nation or mine .. no hard feelings ... SIR :coffee:

That is a different topic.... Kashmir is there with both sides of the border
No sir. You claim Balochistan is internal matter of Pakistan, fine with me, but why don't you claim J&K to be internal matter of India when NS spoke about it during elections in AJK. I myself agree on converting into LoC into IB. But why should we not reciprocate and always be defensive? Modi tried peace for 2 years, it did not bear any fruits. I find it funny when people keep repeating we should talk to Pakistan, we are not doing enough. Like really? What kind of talks are you expecting?

what gonna happen even if he makes a negetive statement against india does it really matter ? NaMo is a man of action and actions speak much better than words and for the first two years he tried the ABV policy of soft diplomacy with pakistan but nothing changed so now is the next policy dont worry it has not even 10% of it what you see today get ready there is lot more to come :tup:

Do you honestly believe that India hasnt already engagaed in a full fledged proxy war inside Balochistan and Sindh? Even before CPEC, India was known to be causing trouble . However, once CPEC became a reality they increased their efforts drastically, leading up to the capture of K.albahasan

Do you honestly believe that India hasnt already engagaed in a full fledged proxy war inside Balochistan and Sindh? Even before CPEC, India was known to be causing trouble . However, once CPEC became a reality they increased their efforts drastically, leading up to the capture of K.albahasan
well what is wrong when india finally decides to play the game like pakistan always played with india ?

now as for your super duper CEPC well you might thing that is the only ground braking economik scheme ever to have happened in south aisa we dont think like that and we have many diffrent sources of income and many diffrent coustmors plus most of the indian income is internal so dont worry about that we are not against your CEPC our only issue is that its made or passing through the land claimed by us as owr own . think about it

Haha...your not aganist CPEC , but your PM is openly opposed to it. You Indians just cannot live with the fact Pakistan is prospering.

Azad Kashmir is Pakistans land, and the people that live there take pride in being Pakistani. Contrary to IOK where Kashmiri's strive for freedom.

Last edited:
Actually, on contarary, it is ALL WORDS!! And what little
First of al thanks a million for the unecessary negetive rating you gave me sir

now the thing is be it Iran or afghanistan or india or USA or all Nato nations or for that matter GCC states like SA , UAE and others your ever agressive policy of double game has made them all against your nation and your nations interests weather you like or not while all of them have a totally diffrent policy towards india i say im happy what your nation had been doing in the past and even in present suites us and owr foreign policy very much and its for world to decide who they want to be with your nation or mine .. no hard feelings ... SIR :coffee:
it wasnt unnecessary and i can explain it for EVERYONE to see and understand better if that is what you want. however please keep that in relevant thread or take it to the special section for such complains, that will be even better.

as for your remarks, all that WAS happenING, Not confirmed, but happening, before you messed up big time in kashmir. what made it worst were the ridicilious attempt to cover that up. you saw iran and afghanistan responding, you saw US responding, You saw OIC responding to those hilarious attempts at cover up. It was an ill planned and even worst executed move and that is it. If you want to take pride in that, be my guest. :)

well what is wrong when india finally decides to play the game like pakistan always played with india ?

now as for your super duper CEPC well you might thing that is the only ground b,raking economik scheme ever to have happened in south aisa we dont think like that and we have many diffrent sources of income and many diffrent coustmors plus most of the indian income is internal so dont worry about that we are not against your CEPC our only issue is that its made or passing through the land claimed by us as owr own . think about it
relax buddy, why so pissed off then?

I guess some one raised a valid point in this thread..... How will we feel if NS raise khalistan or any other insurgency during his independence day speech......How will arnab and gang react to it????
Question is why would NS do that? He and Modi are after all yar. So Indians have nothing to worry from this Yar of Modi. He will continue to serve Indian interests while ironically being the PM of Pakistan.
Now expect N league patwaris to come to my throat for trying to derail the democracy in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom