What's new

Modi Desperate to Silence India’s Muslims to Please Gulf Arab States

They want everything to go quite now, so they can get on with things more quietly

But Indian social media has been rampantly anti India, with Indian Muslims even the liberal types beginning to wake up and understand what hindutva has done

I said this is other posts it's VITAL Pakistani Patriots stand with Indian Muslims, offer support against the hindutva to further our aims

Indian social media is a poisonous mess at the moment,the Hindus were happy a few Indian Muslims homes were destroyed, but now Indian Muslims have questioned the targeting of their community without any legal protection in the Hindu banana republic

Many Pakistani won't even think about this, but we have gained millions of people inside india to turn against the hindutva state

With the afghan nationalists done, now it's time to really use the hindutva weapon against india

What is he talking about. Just rants based on assumptions. Atleast do propaganda in a way others will think it's true.

The way I see it the Indian Muslims made their beds … now sleep in it .

Indian Muslims spoke ill about Pakistan till they turned blue ….

I know it super unfair what is happening to them but some how I don’t feel an inch of sympathy for them…

The lesson of the day is don’t get brain washed in hating your fellow Muslims you perhaps don’t know the whole picture.

The way I see it the Indian Muslims made their beds … now sleep in it .

Indian Muslims spoke ill about Pakistan till they turned blue ….

I know it super unfair what is happening to them but some how I don’t feel an inch of sympathy for them…

The lesson of the day is don’t get brain washed in hating your fellow Muslims you perhaps don’t know the whole picture.
As if Pakistanis do not get killed by Pakistanis. Better to die at home than beg a self righteous people hogging the name of Islam. Indian Muslims don't want Pakistan's support or sympathy. You have lost credibility on the international stage because of pro terror, anti American, anti Western, and pro China agenda which is directly persecuting millions of Uighurs and indirectly the Rohingya. India certainly has very serious human rights violations and political persecution issues and there are more credible nations involved. Pakistan has its own issues related to poor governance, extremism, terrorism, persecution and violence against ethnic and religious minorities.

Moreover, the Pakistani state has no influence in India because of it being anti Indian. You are anti Indian Muslim, however you have an illogical or contradictory ideological position of posing to be pro Muslim, although you are at war with India and the Indian races.

@Jf-17 block 3

Why keep quiet. Indian Muslim not worth your attention according to your righteous? Becos it dont serve your agenda, right?

They want everything to go quite now, so they can get on with things more quietly

But Indian social media has been rampantly anti India, with Indian Muslims even the liberal types beginning to wake up and understand what hindutva has done

I said this is other posts it's VITAL Pakistani Patriots stand with Indian Muslims, offer support against the hindutva to further our aims

Indian social media is a poisonous mess at the moment,the Hindus were happy a few Indian Muslims homes were destroyed, but now Indian Muslims have questioned the targeting of their community without any legal protection in the Hindu banana republic

Many Pakistani won't even think about this, but we have gained millions of people inside india to turn against the hindutva state

With the afghan nationalists done, now it's time to really use the hindutva weapon against india

Tell me, have more Muslims been killed in Pakistan or in India?

61d0c167705dc44d50f95b373977dcbf.jpg
Modi's supporters

Cope mushrik.
I don’t need to prove anything to you.

Jihad is a must for Indian Muslims
You need to prove everything. Becos you are serving your Christianity master in Canada. Bragging about your fake righteous and serving your agenda. When real Muslim need somebody to say something against Hindu racist and western crusaders. You hide one corner and keep quiet. Becos it don't serve your white master purpose. If u don't poke u, u wouldn't say anything against Israeli, Hindu racist and white supremacists. Stop acting. I will watch every of your move and expose u of your fake righteous.

Back
Top Bottom