What's new

Modi briefed by intelligence agencies of Chinese troops in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how you contradict yourself. Now you talk about R&D and industrial capacity? I thought its as simple as you say of copy, cut and paste and nothing else? Please make your stance. Dont flip flop like lollipop. :D

There is no flip flop....if you are comparing Uganda and Somalia to China or India.....then Im wasting my time ... You just want kudos and credit for reverse engineering.....gtfoh

There is no flip flop....if you are comparing Uganda and Somalia to China or India.....then Im wasting my time ... You just want kudos and credit for reverse engineering.....gtfoh
Credit for R&D and true study and development. Its not just pure reverse engineering. You are the one trying to run down all this credit and treat it as insignificant. The one wasting time is you.

Pakistan’s moves to annex Gilgit-Baltistan have led to massive protest in the region and brutal crackdowns on the local population.

HAHAHA all lies the protests are because they are being forced to pay tax before being annexed as a province ....TYPICAL INDIAN MEDIA:crazy::crazy:

China Pakistan defence alliance is mere an announcement away. On grounds, it have reality and every plausible reason to exist.

One major sign before GhazwatulHind is about to become true.

:china::pakistan:

SOURCE: ZEE MEDIA

Pakistan’s moves to annex Gilgit-Baltistan have led to massive protest in the region and brutal crackdowns on the local population.

Sometimes Indians earn their humiliation by running towards it. If this retard writer had just Googled what people of Gilgilt Baltistan demand, he wouldn't have written this shameful analysis.

Its a relief that India is poisoned by such a media. The more ill-informed they are, the more ill-minded they are.

Credit for R&D and true study and development. Its not just pure reverse engineering. You are the one trying to run down all this credit and treat it as insignificant. The one wasting time is you.

Nah...I don't give a damn. You can spin it any damn way you life. If you are copying it, then you aren't creating it. It is insignificant. Pay close attention to what you write. My first post was a reply to your BS claim about why you buy so few planes from Russia trying to pass it off by claiming you don't need it. Stop wasting my time with your BS.

I don't get it though. If Kashmir is despited territory then why is China building on it?

IF China is willing to do this and think hiding their troops under a local name will give them deniability, then India should let the gloves off and proceed with certain moves. Vietnam, Naval patrols with the US, Japanese naval bases on Andaman's, Annex a part of Afghanistan as a protectorate, etc.

Declare Tibet disputed territory and re-write the maps to include it

Bu isn't there a difference with what is being built? Also, China building it and manning it is quite different. Maybe we should a put a king US base in Kashmir and AP...

The Chinese are building/expanding infrastructure projects for CPEC, not military bases, nor will there be any large number of Chinese personnel stationed here. The rest of the news is BS.

Please.. The SU-35 is bought on behalf for PAF. Why buy only 24 Su-35 if its so superior to anything of PLAAF? Why not 48 or 96 of them? If Su-35 is so superior than anything we have, why do we even need to induct J-20 2101 limted production batch. You sourgraped just jealous of China advancement and your backward and failure. Still heavily depend on import for defence. I laugh at you indian impotent. Useless fellow.

View attachment 298381

First of all, 24 is the number PAF can afford. For a big country like China just to buy 24 amount ,need no expert to tell you the real reason.
Wow, now that's quite some spin there- "no no, we haven't bought the S-35s in such limited numbers to strip them down and reverse engineer them because, as much as we hate to admit, we are still decades behind the Russians and West in aero tech. No, we have bought these Su-35s on behalf of the PAF, yes, that must be it"

Seriously?

You think the Russians would allow this? You think the Indian establishment would allow this?

Wow, now that's quite some spin there- "no no, we haven't bought the S-35s in such limited numbers to strip them down and reverse engineer them because, as much as we hate to admit, we are still decades behind the Russians and West in aero tech. No, we have bought these Su-35s on behalf of the PAF, yes, that must be it"

Seriously?

You think the Russians would allow this? You think the Indian establishment would allow this?
As if Indian can stop RD-93 engine which allows export to Pakistan? And Russia now depends on China for the USD 400billion oil lifeline. Your military deal is considered peanuts. I dont think Russia will not have a diffcult decision to make if she can only choose one partner.

Seriously?

Sir let them LIVE in their delusional world
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any way @Beast ; Do you want to KNOW about Indian Influence on Russia

Then For your Information ;

EVEN AL 31 engine is NOT allowed to be exported to Pakistan
Because of Indian Pressure

That is why your J 10 is not going to Pakistan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now coming to China :

Russia has EXTRACTED an agreement with China that J 11 and J 16
cannot be exported because they are COPIES of SU 30

Hence Russian Intellectual property rights are involved

SO you tell us how can SU 35 can LAND in Pakistan

The written contracts prohibit such transfers

As if Indian can stop RD-93 engine which allows export to Pakistan? And Russia now depends on China for the USD 400billion oil lifeline. Your military deal is considered peanuts. I dont think Russia will not have a diffcult decision to make if she can only choose one partner.
Selling engines to Pakistan is one thing but the Su-35 is a whole different league and it's not something that would have gone by without huge strategic consequences between India and Russia.

You are delusional if you think those Su-35s will ever see a day in Pakistani service, it's just a very convenient way to explain why China is still importing foreign military equipment despite claiming it is fully self sufficent and producing world-beating tech.

In fact, look at it another way, if the Chinese products really are as good as reported, why all this cloak and dagger to get Pakistan Russian fighters? Why not just provide them with Chinese fighters- J-10 or J-11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom