What's new

Modi begins to Fall Off

The national leader Rahul Gandhi was in spain enjoying his holidays during the disaster.

The relief goods for Uttarakhand were holed up in Delhi for 3 days for a photo op flag off untill RG was back after his vacation.

The whole rescue effort from air was grounded for 1.5 hours because PM and sonia were having an aerial Survey of Uttarakhand .

I also don't like NaMo's over romance with Gujarat but atleast that guy is helping someone unlike the congress who are not even allowing other states in rescue operations .

if i go with ur veiw mr modi think for country people then y dose not make same aerial visit when we been hit calamity of the century tsunami he is visiting uttarakhand because of lots mandir saadus who have supported him rise in bjp ignoring advani

secular means if u r hindu majority leader u should protect minority human and governance rights my personal veiw partys r rjd sp bsp cong i ncp jdu national conference tdp left and many more but not like bjp shiv sena party like these hardliners

truly said secularism = praise every religion except hinduism ,now i think im happy to be a communal .

modi was up
modi was down
when he was up he was up
when he was down he was down
when he was half way up
he was neither up nor down

adapted from the grand old duke of york.....

Think about what bro? I think I've been pretty consistent on this subject. Just elect anyone who will deliver on the economy and on development, this is ALL India needs right now. Everything else is just dressing.

Once the genocide/massacres start who in their right mind would give India their money?

Sorry for your loss sister..I don't want to jump into but you Sikhs should demand a separate country.You were and are so ;oyal to them still they did so much atrocities on you people.We have our support with you.Khalistan Zindabad and Khalistan Paindabad.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

if i go with ur veiw mr modi think for country people then y dose not make same aerial visit when we been hit calamity of the century tsunami he is visiting uttarakhand because of lots mandir saadus who have supported him rise in bjp ignoring advani

Care to make some sane argument ? How can people like you see some "agendas" in anything and everything ?

I yesterday fUCCKED A Kongressi Biitch ... now what does my Di..ck become Communal or Secular ???

:omghaha:

I'm sure youre related

All hindus vote..Really ? Hindus never voted in mass, this is the time when Hindus will vote and that too in favor of Namo..Keep on licking

Thank for you coming again and again and sounding like a broken record..Time and again you have proved that you are a geezer..Gotta job from Political connection and that too from khangressi. Mast thappe lagate hoge tum sonia mata k naam par..

Why do we always get the ignorant jokers on this forum?

Again a stupid post from you Abdul bhai.
You cant draw analogy between Modi and Sajjan Kumar. Sajjan Kumar is a congi, and its congi govt in the center, congi is doing everything it can shamelessly to save these murders sajjan kumar and tytler,There are witnesses who have seen them leading mobs in 84.
On the other hand we have Modi who has entire state machinery against him, CBI, home ministry, media etc. and yet they are not able to find a single shred of evidence against him which only proves that he is actually innocent.
So the fact tht sajjan kumar isnt being convicted doent mean our judiciary is at fault, it just proves how shameless congress govt is and to what extent it can go to defend the murderers in its party.

Shoo maggot

modi is prime minister in dream of rss bjp and hinduwadi log not in a secular india it remain there dream i have been gone by trauma of mumbai 1992 riots, during bjp rath yatra in we have lost everything u people will never understand unless u been on minority place who have suffer i pray to allah that may not happen any of my indian brothers if u want india to remain 1 support any secular party

brother tell me which party is secular in India? Answer is none. Secularism is a dream which only few indians like you and me believe in. When communal incidents happen and we keep quiet then we are responsible too. The need of hour is saving the country from economic doom which amul baby cant so only obvious choice is modi.

secular means if u r hindu majority leader u should protect minority human and governance rights my personal veiw partys r rjd sp bsp cong i ncp jdu national conference tdp left and many more but not like bjp shiv sena party like these hardliners

Congress , SP , BSP are secular parties .... I dont know what is the definition you have given to secularism ....

If congress is a secular party , then why is BJP and Shiv Sena not ??

if i go with ur veiw mr modi think for country people then y dose not make same aerial visit when we been hit calamity of the century tsunami

How is that even related to Uttarakhand floods ??

he is visiting uttarakhand because of lots mandir saadus who have supported him rise in bjp ignoring advani

How could you even write some cr@p like that ?? Disgusting .

More allies putting pressure on BJP to put him down

Do allies grow on trees? Uddhav Thackeray takes on BJP | NDTV.com

Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has asked the BJP to explain how exactly it plans to draw new partners to the national coalition that it fronts, the National Democratic Alliance or NDA. "Allies don't exactly grow on trees," Mr Thackeray said today, declaring that the political ensemble now has just about enough members for a cosy tea party.

In an editorial in the Sena's magazine, Mr Thackeray warned the BJP that the decision to cast Narendra Modi as the face of its election campaign will place it off-limits for partners.

Mr Modi's recent promotion led to a major crisis for the NDA: regional powerhouse Nitish Kumar and his party, the Janata Dal (United) or JD(U), quit the coalition earlier this month. The JD(U) was the second-largest member of the alliance.

"Friends have to be nurtured for years with trust and service; they are not like seasonal crops which can be plucked when needed," Mr Thackeray said.

Without the JD(U), the NDA's primary members are the BJP, the Sena and the Akalis.

The Sena had recently suggested that it would like to see the BJP pick Sushma Swaraj as its prime ministerial candidate. Mr Thackeray today seemed to reiterate that Mr Modi's VVIP status could become a liability for the NDA, which needs more members to present a serious challenge to the ruling coalition that's led by the Congress.

"Is the BJP in a position to win the elections on its own strength? Who are its new friends, this must be made clear now," Mr Thackeray said.

Last week, BJP chief Rajnath Singh reportedly offered Mr Thackeray the post of Convenor of the NDA at a meeting in Mumbai, a post that was vacated by JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav when his party quit the alliance. BJP leader LK Advani is the coalition's chairman.

"The post of NDA convenor is vacant. But what will this person do? Call the other two parties for tea?" Mr Thackeray asked.

Seems like all is not well b/w BJP and SS at least the following link says so...

Shiv Sena hits out at Modi for rescuing 'only Gujaratis' from Uttarakhand - Video | The Times of India

The national leader Rahul Gandhi was in spain enjoying his holidays during the disaster.

The relief goods for Uttarakhand were holed up in Delhi for 3 days for a photo op flag off untill RG was back after his vacation.

The whole rescue effort from air was grounded for 1.5 hours because PM and sonia were having an aerial Survey of Uttarakhand .

I also don't like NaMo's over romance with Gujarat but atleast that guy is helping someone unlike the congress who are not even allowing other states in rescue operations .

I don't care what Rahul Gandhi was doing or not doing since I am not even considering voting for congress this time . But I have high hopes from Modi led BJP .

This incident makes me skeptical . Just because RG is an idiot does not mean Modi has to try to come close.

Once the genocide/massacres start who in their right mind would give India their money?

Come on man. You guys are paranoid about Modi for some reason.

Allegations against him were only allegations that were never proven.

If at all there is a chance of massacres or riots in India , Modi as PM is the least likely to sanction them since Modi is already somewhat tainted with such accusations and he will try to keep a clean image.

Back
Top Bottom