What's new

Modern-Day 'Great Game' Plays Out In Baluchistan

You support kashmir freedom struggle similarly we should also support Baluchistan freedom struggle.:chilli::chilli::yahoo:

Quit trolling. Kashmir is a disputed territory recognized internationally and by the United Nations as disputed territory between Pakistan and india.

UN doesnt recognize Balochistan as disputed, even india recognizes Balochistan as part of Pakistan.

Balochistan is nothing like Kashmir and nothing like East Pakistan was in 1971. Balochistan is the least populated province of Pakistan, most of the province consist of Pakhtuns (who dont want Balochistan to break away form the country), and many Balochis are living in Sindh province.

There a few trouble makers here and there but they dont consist of millions.

Baluchistan want school. So open school there. India should not be at all discussed.

Similar problem is faced in North East I guess in India. Railway is planning to link all north east by railway track in 2016. You should also modernize the Baluchistan. I am sure they are as much as pakistani as others.

A little correction here India is playing games by sitting in the jholi of USA otherwise Indians are not capable of playing any geo-strategic games except "ronna dhona".The day when Allies start pull out of troops i've no doubts India will close its consulates within days. The real game is yet to begin my friend so be patient. :smokin:

Wishful thinking mate - US leaving Afghanistan will hurt you in more ways than you can possibly imagine that it can against India.

Recent example of Bajaur fighting after NATO removed its checkpoints is a good example.

Exactly... Pretty true. Me and other Pakistanis would like to thank you for justifying the acts of "terrorism" against India(as you guys claim) by ISI and Pakistan in the past and probably in the future too.

Thanks. :tup::cool:

Thanks - Have you ever seen me cribbing that Hafiz Sayed must be punished by the Pak government or cross border infiltration must be stopped from the P0K. NO.

Pakistan is doing these things keeping its interests in mind(or so it thinks) and it gives all the more reason for the Indian Govt to reverse IK Gujral's foolish decision.

Wishful thinking mate - US leaving Afghanistan will hurt you in more ways than you can possibly imagine that it can against India.

Recent example of Bajaur fighting after NATO removed its checkpoints is a good example.

Then they saw their logistic bill and offered apology to Pakistan.

I hope US will not leave a mess in the region like they did in Iraq. Poor Iraq is bleeding and western media is totally ignoring it , what a mess that oil rich country is in.

I hope US will not leave a mess in the region like they did in Iraq. Poor Iraq is bleeding and western media is totally ignoring it , what a mess that oil rich country is in.

The apology was before they shafted you in Bajur..

dont think afghan will b any better than Iraq,American's leaving there means opening the gate to anarchy

The day when Allies start pull out of troops i've no doubts India will close its consulates within days. The real game is yet to begin my friend so be patient

Exectly right,

I would suggest the Indian members to be within their limits.

If you started the Baluch Independence Campaign BS, then don't come crying when Pakistani members start the Khalistan Movement, Maoist etc card, plus don't come crying with another ID, that why we got banned.

And don't compare it to Kashmir also, as both have different situations, Kashmir is a UN accepted / Indian leaders accepted disputed territory, while Baluchistan is not.

So watch it where you go with it, don't complain later.

Thanks - Have you ever seen me cribbing that Hafiz Sayed must be punished by the Pak government or cross border infiltration must be stopped from the P0K. NO.

Pakistan is doing these things keeping its interests in mind(or so it thinks) and it gives all the more reason for the Indian Govt to reverse IK Gujral's foolish decision.

You govt your policies dear. But thanks to you we have reasons to play our own games in someone's else territory on our conditions.

I hope nobody would complain in case of any backfire from us.

Some Picture of Baluchistan

Gwadar+-+Balochistan+-+Pakistan+6.jpg

images

Coastal Highway
182217078_1ded421335.jpg

And yeah another thing, do not bring in Kashmir or any other stuff.

Discuss the article and the issues described in it.

Anyone who tries to derail the thread will get himself derailed from the forum.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom