What's new

Mobile Version

Is it me, or is it not up to date as the actual forum?

Mobile version is the lighter version of this forum. Don't expect all the features in that version

If you have issues using mobile version... click on Full Version and it will work just like this forum

PS: I myself use full version on my Iphone but I guess if you are using those Nokia phones with GPRS... Mobile version would be quite handy :P

Mostly i browse PDF from my SE K850i and i never had any problems before or now...using Opera 5.1 beta and UC web 7.4 :)

Mobile version seems to be screwed up, can't even go back to full site view, please fix! :(

Using stock android browser in Galaxy S.

i hate this view, i want to get my previous mobile view back, and i cant even view in full versiom,
webby Plz fix that , old mobile view was great

Recently this mobile version has been working strange, can't even go to full site. It was perfectly fine a couple of days ago. Please fix it :(.

Just wondering if this forum supports any forum runner app such as Tapatalk or Forum Runner, life would be far easier it it does!

Just wondering if this forum supports any forum runner app such as Tapatalk or Forum Runner, life would be far easier it it does!

Please incorporate Tapatalk!! its free and Amazing (iphone, android etc etc).. Forum owners :) thnks

yea same problem here ..Mobile version is all messed up..Previous one was way better.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom