What's new

Mobile payment outdating, facial payment coming in China

Those Americans are just a bunch of farmers, you can forever talk about privacy and live off the grid and being stuck in the technology of 1990's.

Until someone makes a highly similar face mask and robs people of their bank accounts.

Brilliant :D

On Topic: Can China get even more dystopian? Next thing you know they'll need your blood sample (for the DNA) to be able to buy something.

Also, for those that don't like the government, will the facial recognition system just not recognize them? This is a powerful tool in the hands of the elites and a dictatorship.

uh, so if I don't wanna pay, can I just where a big hat and get away with it? :p:

i think finger print or iris is much better option along with voice

uh, so if I don't wanna pay, can I just where a big hat and get away with it? :p:
You can't get in without showing your face as shown in the video.

All new technologies faced ridicules from some people when they first emerged, some believed bows and arrows were better than guns and bullet cause arrows and wrote essays about it , some were scared of railways and cars when they first arrived and they preferred horses and wagons.

You can't get in without showing your face as shown in the video.

All new technologies faced ridicules from some people when they first emerged, some believed bows and arrows were better than guns and bullet cause arrows and wrote essays about it , some were scared of railways and cars when they first arrived and they preferred horses and wagons.
In case of some people, the camera may scan em and STILL not let him in cuz the dude looks like he's married with with kids and BROKE! :lol:

Mobile payment is outdating, facial payment is coming in China, no cellphones ,just walk into a store and take want you want away, the only thing you need to bring is your face.

another option, i prefer wechat pay.

Hahahhhaa... how does the software differentiate the face in China..

People who think this is a good idea are insane.
May be the eye scan is sub system of that full face scan - we should not discourage innovation. Let them try it and the results will prove the validity of the system.

Back
Top Bottom