What's new

Mixed response to Asif Zardari’s address

He doesn't come across as a sincere man, and his oratorial skills are quite poor.

I second that! Can't even look at his ugly "phitkaar baras" face.
I didn't make it up, my mother called him phitkaarbaras. :enjoy:

I wonder why people voted for him.
Only one word to explain it all: Jahalat! :crazy:

Mate,

Though my mother is Persian our 'naniyaal' is from 'Purani Dilli' and Luckhnow.
There's a whole colorfull collections of funny classic urdu words where this came from. :enjoy:

He doesn't come across as a sincere man, and his oratorial skills are quite poor.

Dear Flintlock - AZ is a wadera (Landlord). oh he was elected democratically but the area from where he was elected (Nawabshah), the poor people are TOLD whom to vote for rather than their own choice. if they vote other-wise they are kicked off the land they work-on. this happens every where in the interior of sindh, balochistan and lower punjab. this my friend is FUEDALISM.

Incompetent morons! All the way from MD PTV to the President of Pakistan. :disagree:

Well Sir i would not blam it on PTV as the entire PTV was there many years back too. The team is very experienced one why it had not done such blunders during all these years.

Even when Musharraf was in rule. He used to come for speech on TV and despite written stuff, most of the times Musharraf would used to go for direct speech without reading the written stuff on paper as he knew that what he was going to speak.

While on the other our so-called "elected" zardari does not have any proper policy nor PPP has any, hence they have no clue what they are speaking.

The bunch of people gathered arround zardari and he himself doesnt know anything about runing a government while the trusted experienced people of Benazir have been pushed to the wall. even those who are part of the governement are there just beacuse they dont oppose zardari otherwise they value has been reduced to hmmm just like Yousaf raza Gilani a show pieace.

Indeed it wasnt PTV's blunder at all, its just that zardari is not fit for ruling even a province what to say about an entire country.

I'm glad its been acknowledged that 'people voted for him'. Otherwise, it was that 'Musharraf supported & put him in power'.

People awarded 10 million votes to PPP, and all major leaders of PPP supported him as their candidate, and majority of so-called democratic parties elected him to Presidency! Welcome to our version of demon-crazy!

Well Sir i would not blam it on PTV as the entire PTV was there many years back too. The team is very experienced one why it had not done such blunders during all these years.

Jana I spared PTV the personal disgust that I shared above and only mentioned "MD PTV" and his President. ;)

Although come to think of it, what can that over-paid MD PTV do when the President of Pakistan cannot speak urdu (or for that matter angraizi or any other language) properly. :tsk:

Although come to think of it, what can that over-paid MD PTV do when the President of Pakistan cannot speak urdu (or for that matter angraizi or any other language) properly. :tsk:

Thank God his spellings and angrazi is more horrible than mine :D

Paish ha zardari ki angrazi ka aik namona

This is what he wrote in visitors book few days back when he visited Mazar-e-Qaid on Sept 11

Check the spelling :D

ba9ac4da9297abadce04e44e9dd52c9c.jpg

Enjoy karo aur mera lia dua karo zardari ka intikam se bachna ki :enjoy:

Last edited:
Thank God his spellings and angrazi is more horrible than mine :D

Paish ha zardari ki angrazi ka aik namona

This is what he wrote in visitors book few days back when he visited Mazar-e-Qaid on Sept 11

Check the spelling :D

ba9ac4da9297abadce04e44e9dd52c9c.jpg

Enjoy karo aur mera lia dua karo zardari ka intikam se bachna ki :enjoy:

Thats what happens when you claim that you got a degree from college that never existed and you were unaware of the subject but you were sure you got the degree. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jana I hope you remember we posted it in some thread...

Illiterate qaum being led by illiterate leaders. :cry:

Looking at his spelling of God and strength.

Sir :cry: we realy realy need to say indeed May God give us stength to save Pakistan from him. Ameen.

:tsk:

Thats what happens when you claim that you got a degree from college that never existed and you were unaware of the subject but you were sure you got the degree. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jana I hope you remember we posted it in some thread...

This is known history and have been reason of amusement more than once but the real fun part is that he studied in UK.
I wonder what was the medium of instruction. :chilli:

I also have a claim to make that my foot-writting is better than his hand-writting.

Last edited:
I cant believe that Pakistan has chosen this guy over Musharraf...... AZ simply has no confidence and has no clue what he is saying ... it is one thing not to be charismatic but still ooze tons of respect out of background and education like Manmohan Singh but AZ is simply a shame.....

I cant believe that Pakistan has chosen this guy over Musharraf...... AZ simply has no confidence and has no clue what he is saying ... it is one thing not to be charismatic but still ooze tons of respect out of background and education like Manmohan Singh but AZ is simply a shame.....

well blam the so-called democrapic system for that :)

BTW he has not been choosen by people rather by his party people and those elected MPs whome he had paid millions.

BTW in elections under democrtic system isnt it that anyone can contest whether he is educated or not, confident or not??

Back
Top Bottom