What's new

Mistreatment of women in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread is all about CRAP...let me add my 2 cents in it...

China sees sexual frustration causing social problems

Sexual frustration amongst migrant workers in China's booming southern province of Guangdong is leading to a host of social problems and must be tackled, state media on Saturday cited a local official as saying.

Guangdong, China's export powerhouse, is home to about 30 million migrant workers, the most in the country. Many leave wives, husbands or children in their native villages to seek the higher wages factories pay compared with agricultural work.

The China Daily quoted Zhang Feng, head of Guangdong's provincial commission of population and family planning, as saying these migrant workers suffered from "severe sexual repression."

"Sexually transmitted diseases are spreading faster among migrant workers, whose sex lives have long been neglected," Zhang said.

Many migrant workers turn to sex workers during long periods of separation from their spouses, he said.

"Unsafe sex by migrant workers will lead to a rise in venereal diseases and other social problems," Zhang said.

The newspaper cited a recent survey on migrant workers' sexual habits as showing that up to 36 percent of married men had experienced severe sexual repression.

The problem was not limited to men.

"Many young women who have migrated from rural areas, where sex education is nonexistent, experience a culture shock in bustling cities. They may follow in their friends' footsteps by adopting a more open attitude toward sex," the China Daily said.

"Some women reportedly take modeling jobs, and others end up married but accepting their husbands' second wives or mistresses. Other women may even go as far as participating in the online sex industry, such as chatting to men online while nude."

Zhang said he was asking Guangdong's provincial assembly to tackle the problem by thoroughly investigating it.

"Again this year, I am asking for the government to do the research. Migrant workers will develop less interest in work if they cannot satisfy their sex needs," Zhang said.

China sees sexual frustration causing social problems | Reuters

Post being reported for trolling:mod::mod:

China and India are both unsafe
Its doesn't need anyone to discuss
its already stated on every government website.

Last edited:
Since this thread is all about CRAP...let me add my 2 cents in it...

China sees sexual frustration causing social problems

Sexual frustration amongst migrant workers in China's booming southern province of Guangdong is leading to a host of social problems and must be tackled, state media on Saturday cited a local official as saying.

Guangdong, China's export powerhouse, is home to about 30 million migrant workers, the most in the country. Many leave wives, husbands or children in their native villages to seek the higher wages factories pay compared with agricultural work.

The China Daily quoted Zhang Feng, head of Guangdong's provincial commission of population and family planning, as saying these migrant workers suffered from "severe sexual repression."

"Sexually transmitted diseases are spreading faster among migrant workers, whose sex lives have long been neglected," Zhang said.

Many migrant workers turn to sex workers during long periods of separation from their spouses, he said.

"Unsafe sex by migrant workers will lead to a rise in venereal diseases and other social problems," Zhang said.

The newspaper cited a recent survey on migrant workers' sexual habits as showing that up to 36 percent of married men had experienced severe sexual repression.

The problem was not limited to men.

"Many young women who have migrated from rural areas, where sex education is nonexistent, experience a culture shock in bustling cities. They may follow in their friends' footsteps by adopting a more open attitude toward sex," the China Daily said.

"Some women reportedly take modeling jobs, and others end up married but accepting their husbands' second wives or mistresses. Other women may even go as far as participating in the online sex industry, such as chatting to men online while nude."

Zhang said he was asking Guangdong's provincial assembly to tackle the problem by thoroughly investigating it.

"Again this year, I am asking for the government to do the research. Migrant workers will develop less interest in work if they cannot satisfy their sex needs," Zhang said.

China sees sexual frustration causing social problems | Reuters

Are you high??? Is there anything about china in this thread???
Stay on topic.

Are you high??? Is there anything about china in this thread???
Stay on topic.

On the same lines...what the f in this thread is related to Defence..:rofl:...Its a guy JO session before he goes off to sleep..... Lets add some Ice on his poodle so that he feels comfortable....:rofl::pop:

and for anyone who wants to learn about Crime in India heres is some information ,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_India

你们现在的行为比A3好不到哪去
有必要吗?
本来去的人就應該知道危险...
旅行不查Travel Report, 自找的
再说中国比印度好不到哪去
攻击来攻击去~~好看么?

Sex maniac Indians Rape and Kill An Australian Tourist - soc.culture.pakistan | Google Groups

Indian is fast loosing its attraction as a tourist resort, after
frequent assaults and rapes of tourist women. Two taxi drivers raped a 59 year old Australian woman and then killed her:

NEW DELHI: An Indian court sentenced two taxi drivers to death on
Monday for raping and murdering an Australian tourist in the nation’s
capital four years ago, court officials said.

Emelie Griggs, 59, had arrived in New Delhi on March 17, 2004, to
enrol in a meditation course, but was raped and killed by a taxi
driver and his associate shortly after she checked out of the airport
and took a taxi, police said.

The next day, her body, which had multiple injuries, was found in a
deserted field and police subsequently arrested the taxi drivers on
charges of rape and murder.

Both men were sentenced to death by a lower court, court officials and a New Delhi Police spokesman said.

Frequent attacks on tourists have thrown an uncomfortable spotlight on their safety in India, and prompted tourism officials this year to ask police to provide better security.—Reuters

grey boy 2~~~
please, I beg you, stop
Yes we all know its dangerous.
You do not need to continue posting these news.

grey boy 2~~~
please, I beg you, stop
Yes we all know its dangerous.
You do not need to continue posting these news.

Oh...come on....just give him some time...he is very close to his session ending......he is on a high...let him finish...soon he will go to sleep..tired off his 15 minuts alone.....

Come on grey boy...keep it up.....you can do it......yes...do it....

你们现在的行为比A3好不到哪去
有必要吗?
本来去的人就應該知道危险...
旅行不查Travel Report, 自找的
再说中国比印度好不到哪去
攻击来攻击去~~好看么?

我是真的担心,我每年去印度3次,今年我坚决不去了我要对上司说去。还有别的国家我不知道,但是在日本政府网上去印度要比中国高几个警告档次。

It may be unsafe to send your adult daughter alone to India but it certainly is infanticide to visit China with your baby formula drinking infant. Hope this coffee I am about to start drinking doesn't have any Chinese milk products in it or else my liver will have to learn to paint with all the melamine it will be absorbing :coffee:

Another Tourist raped in India!!!! India is the Rape central of the world

Why does the indian media suppress the incidence of rape, sexual assault and molestation in the country. According to recent figures, india is a world leader in incidence of rape, sexual assault, child molestation, gang rape, female infanticide, human smuggling and extra-judicial killing and torture.

The continuing rapes of tourist, often suppresed by the local media and indian government institutes have increased phenomenally in recent years with many travel agencies warning their potential clients to refrain from travelling to india as they cannot guarantee their safety. Rape seems to be a way of life in india, and the sight of foreign ''fair skin'' tourists is proving to difficult of an opportunity for average would be rapist/molesting indians to pass up.

More tests after Goa beach death

Scarlett's mother said she should have been more fearful for her
A second post-mortem examination has been ordered on the body of a British teenager found on a beach in Goa.

Scarlett Keeling, 15, from Bideford, Devon, had been on a six-month holiday to the Indian state with her family.

After her body was found at the resort of Anjuna on 18 February, Indian police said the teenager drowned accidentally.

Her mother, Fiona MacKeown, believes Scarlett may have been raped and murdered and hope the results of the tests could trigger a murder inquiry.

Fiona MacKeown said: "The police need to take action and hopefully that's what will happen.

"But if we hadn't pressed for the second autopsy, I don't think they'd have bothered."

The government should be warning tourists

Fiona MacKeown

The British High Commission has confirmed four of 10 British deaths in Goa this year were from unnatural causes.

"The police have even denied there have been other deaths," Ms MacKeown said.

"If I'd known that I would've been more fearful and kept Scarlett much closer."

Scarlett is reported to have been seen leaving a beach bar in the early hours of the morning in an intoxicated state.

Goa's chief minister, Digambar Kamat, has defended police officers and said foreign women should take greater responsibility for their own personal safety.

"Surely if it's dangerous, the government should be warning tourists instead of giving the impression it's a hippy paradise," Ms MacKeown told BBC News.

She is hoping another Briton who could have vital evidence about her daughter's death may come forward.

Ms MacKeown was told he may have witnessed Scarlett being raped, but has since left the area because he fears for his own safety.

'Never-ending nightmare'

"I hope he'll do the right thing and help us," she said.

"The public do care and some are coming forward, but people are frightened of the police."

No-one from the Goan authorities has been available to comment.

Ms MacKeown told BBC News that what should have been the trip of a lifetime has now turned into a "never-ending nightmare".

"We're just about getting by, but it's not good," she said.

The Foreign Office has confirmed it is providing Scarlett's family with consular support, but it said it could not speculate on the cause of death.

It is time to sleep, and I am sure I will say that to my boss I will not go to india this year tomorrow!

Thank you. But do sleep with your steel underwear as Japan per capita rape rate is higher than India :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom