What's new

Mistreatment of Arab tourists in Turkey

So first of all, i didnt read such a badly written article in a while, the whole ''article'' reeks butthurtness for whatever reason.

Secondly, what does cheap tourism mean? There is cheap tourism in Aegean and Mediterranian coast with all inclusive resorts but tourism in Turkey isnt limited to beach at all, at least one third of tourists come for city tourims and backpacking, most Arabs visiting Turkey/Istanbul are there for luxury shopping, espacially since Europe isnt very welcoming to people with Burqa anymore.

Thirdly, why would a Saudi need cheap medical treatment in the first place? Its not like Saudis who can afford travely to abroad are swimming in money right? Medical Tourism to Turkey increased exponentially in the last years, not only hair transplant but also laser cataract surgery, tooth correction and even capital operations since Turkish medical industry is offering good solution for reasonable prices. Some madical treatments offered in Turkey arent even aviable in ME.

And last but not least, its a butthurt article posted by a butthurt member that couldnt care less about the well being of Arabs in the first place.
If you didnt like it then you are free to go somewhere else, its hard to please everyone but the fact that Turkey remains one of the most visited countries on earth despite the recent hardships speaks for itself.

Last edited:
@Shapur Zol Aktaf

If that story is true, good job Turkiye good job.

There is a civil war and one butcher has been butchering his own people for years. And his people 3 millions of 'em ran into Turkiye. So they must pay back somehow.

Are you mad dude? Your beloved butcher can't do anything against that? lol.

And lie and mud throwing now? Rape and organ selling stories? If its true what the hack 3 millions of Syrian do live in Turkiye and more of 'em still are coming?

Dude don't tell us stories. If you have solid proof share with us.

Last edited:
EU: Don’t Send Syrians Back to Turkey
Lack of Jobs, School, Health Care Spurs Poverty, Exploitation

Human Rights Watch has documented how these types of difficulties put Syrian refugee families in Turkey at risk of poverty and child labor. They also put Syrian workers at risk of exploitation. One woman said she was paid half of what her Turkish co-workers received and that sometimes her employers halved even that small amount. She also described instances of physical abuse of Syrian workers by managers.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/06/20/eu-dont-send-syrians-back-turkey

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

If that story is true, good job Turkiye good job.

There is a civil war and one butcher has been butchering his own people for years. And his people 3million of 'em ran into Turkiye. So they must pay back somehow.

Are you mad dude? Your beloved butcher can't do anything against that? lol.
You seem to be happy, yes you're earning money by selling organs.

A prominent Turkish journalist revealed dreadful facts about the Syrian refugee camps in his country that include raping children and selling the refugees’ body organs and women.
Yashar Idan, the representative of BirGun newspaper in Ankara, told the Iran-based Arabic-language al-Alam news channel that tens of children have been raped in Nizip camp in Southern Turkey and the body organs of a number of refugees have been sold in the market.

According to Idan, it is a shame for the Turkish government that calls the Nizip camp a role model for other refugee camps that such crimes are committed in there, while these are only the rapists and not the camp’s officials who are tried and punished.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/mistreatment-of-arab-tourists-in-turkey.436271/page-4#ixzz4CXwkkrPa

@Shapur Zol Aktaf

I said don't tell us the stories. Show us solid proof of that rape and organ selling things are real. Stories just like armenian genocide story. You killed millions of armenians... Oh really? Do you have proof, solid proof? No but we believe in that story just because we hate Turks. We hate Turks just because we have butthurt since Ottoman Empire. lol.

Yeah don't send Syrians to Turkiye. They are happy in European countries while people pissing on 'em, kicking their butt and insulting.

Last edited:
So first of all, i didnt read such a badly written article in a while, the whole ''article'' reeks butthurtness for whatever reason.

Secondly, what does cheap tourism mean? There is cheap tourism in Aegean and Mediterranian coast with all inclusive resorts but tourism in Turkey isnt limited to beach at all, at least one third of tourists come for city tourims and backpacking, most Arabs visiting Turkey/Istanbul are there for luxury shopping, espacially since Europe isnt very welcoming to people with Burqa anymore.

Thirdly, why would a Saudi need cheap medical treatment in the first place? Its not like Saudis who can afford travely to abroad are swimming in money right? Medical Tourism to Turkey increased exponentially in the last years, not only hair transplant but also laser cataract surgery, tooth correction and even capital operations since Turkish medical industry is offering good solution for reasonable prices. Some madical treatments offered in Turkey arent even aviable in ME.

And last but not least, its a butthurt article posted by a butthurt member that couldnt care less about the well being of Arabs in the first place.
If you didnt like it then you are free to go somewhere else, its hard to please everyone but the fact that Turkey remains one of the most visited countries on earth despite the recent hardships speaks for itself.

It's a translated article. The original Arabic version was posted on Al-Jazeera as this woman from Riyadh lives in Qatar.

https://twitter.com/s_almogren?lang=da

She is voicing her opinion about her experience in Turkey. Why are a few Turkish users here getting their knickers in a twist? It is her experience. Let alone a few Pakistani users here who have nothing to do with this topic.

Is it not quite obvious that she does not speak for 30 million Saudi Arabians let alone 450 million Arabs but only herself?

Many more Arab tourists visit Europe than Turkey and nobody in KSA or the Arab world wear a "burqa". That's an Afghan/South Asian/Iranian invention. Even the word is of Persian origin. The word that you are looking for is "niqab" and most women from KSA do not wear that yet alone when abroad.

Nor have I heard about Europeans, for instance Spaniards, Portuguese, English, French etc. harassing Arab tourists let alone those from the GCC. Rather the opposite for reasons that I do not have to mention here.

As for "cheap tourism" it probably means, in this context, that Turkey is a much cheaper travel destination than the US, Europe, Malaysia, Indonesia and other destinations often frequented by Arab tourists. In fact it is in many ways a cheaper destination (if all costs are included) for many Arabs than many areas of the Arab world (GCC, Morocco etc.) depending on which Arab nationality we are talking about here.

Because wealthy people, like most people in the world, are often looking for cheaper solutions wherever they may be and because practically everything, aside from gasoline, is much cheaper in Turkey which is not located that far away.

Which medical treatments that are available in Turkey are not available in other ME countries or the MENA region as a whole? Just curious.

Lastly last time I saw Arabs are probably the most numerous visitors (in terms of ethnicities) to Turkey so it is given that a minority will have complains. It is not any different when it comes to all other ethnicities visiting Turkey or any other country for that matter, the GCC states included, which btw. overall receive as many tourists (30 million+) as Turkey.

As for the reason why this article was posted, well I have a guess as well, so we kind of agree on that.

Anyway in every single country you will find welcoming people (mostly) and then a few bad apples (minority) who can spoil the stay if you are so unlucky to encounter such people. However generalizations makes no sense which plenty of people in this thread are guilty of, including the author of this article. As for moronic posts based on lies in this thread so far, well, I don't think I need to comment on that one or waste any time on moronic posts. Especially not during Ramadan.

Move on people, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
The fact is only Turk haters open this kind of threads. I have a lot friends from different states like Morocco, Pakistan, Algeria, Malaysia, Italy, Germany, UK, USA etc.

Some of 'em visited my country already and they were really happy there. Especially from UK and USA. From Morocco, Algeria, Pakistan and Malaysia they have dream to visit to Turkiye in future. They wanna see Izmir, Istanbul, Antalya etc.

I say again if you be our guest we welcome you. But if you be an azz-hole like the guy in the video which shared by Kuwaiti girl, you will get what you deserve. It doesn't mean you are Arab or European.

Don't forget that these type of tourists will not welcomed anywhere around the world. Even here in Thailand.

One bad experience doesn't count for everyone. And a few bad apples don't represent whole nations. For example, Kuwaiti girl is a Turk hater but she doesn't represent whole Kuwaiti people. They are still our bros and sis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom