What's new

Missouri violence outbreak after non-indictment of police officer who shot a black teen

I find the entire thing pretty stupid, yes the loss of life is tragic. But people should also consider that the kid simply bit more than he can chew. He was no saint, he robbed a store and then picked a fight with a cop, what else was he thinking of getting. I find it amusing that people are ignoring the fact that he was on drugs and had just robbed a store, rather they portrayed him as a poster child.

“It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.”

Its not a philosophy class,its a real world out there,lets see u try ur luck with this fellow.

Michael Brown Fox News Latino.jpg

I doubt the violence will spread very far or for very long. I'm a bit familiar with this part of Missouri so I class the whole episode as a local issue. Its root is that for decades the local police hadn't shown much accountability for various odd episodes (and before that, the strange and twisted history of segregation and slavery in Missouri). The grand jury indictment was a step forward. I'm looking for things to get better in the medium term now.

Holy shoot! Was he trying to strangle the Indian clerk? Jeez...!

Yeah,i think the clerk asked for money from him which clearly was shocking behavior according to michael brown:sarcastic:,,there is a youtube video of this too.

Back
Top Bottom