What's new

‘Mission completed’: Ukraine minister says warplanes on the way

It didn't matter whether or not they did it to NATO, you are talking about Response vs Nuclear Response (AKA MAD), just because Russia didn't nuke NATO does not mean NATO will not response, because the next up if they (NATO) let it fly will be they are going to nuke NATO to see if NATO is going to response, which is something NATO cannot be allowed to happen to simple see if they are going to response, meaning they (Again, NATO) would have to nip it in the bud

As a former US Army Officer, and working under NATO command, if Russia uses nuke in non-NATO country, the STANDARD NATO response will be sending in NATO Peacekeeper all the way up to No Fly Zone impose on said Non-NATO country. That's the standard response, and if Nuke are used on NATO soil, the standard response is MAD.

Just because Russia nuke non-NATO and NATO would not use Nuke back in kind, does not mean they will sit on their arse and do nothing, the threat matrix has changed, and that would warrant a response. How hard is it for you to understand this?
Damn, then I guess it's all over then. Standard Russian response to getting invaded is MAD

Damn, then I guess it's all over then. Standard Russian response to getting invaded is MAD
Again, I am not saying NATO invade Russia if they use Nuke in Ukraine.

Nobody other than you are saying that.

NATO will declare a no fly zone IN UKRAINE, and most likely send NATO Peacekeeper IN UKRAINE. What they want to do in Russia is their business, but don't expect Russia Troop IN UKRIANE will survive after they use nuke.

Again, I am not saying NATO invade Russia if they use Nuke in Ukraine.

Nobody other than you are saying that.

NATO will declare a no fly zone IN UKRAINE, and most likely send NATO Peacekeeper IN UKRAINE. What they want to do in Russia is their business, but don't expect Russia Troop IN UKRIANE will survive after they use nuke.
Ok, first of all, This "peacekeeping" mission of killing Russian Troops is NATO declaring war on Russia.
Second, Russia already annexed eastern Ukraine, so NATO would be invading Russia.

Ok, first of all, This "peacekeeping" mission of killing Russian Troops is NATO declaring war on Russia.
Second, Russia already annexed eastern Ukraine, so NATO would be invading Russia.
Nobody including China accepted Russia control of "Annexed" part of Ukraine, beside there are already war fighting in "Annexed" part of Ukraine, when are we expecting nuke to fly since Ukraine already "invaded" Russia??

Second, yes, if Russia did not retreat from Ukraine, then NATO will attack Russian in Ukraine, whether that mean war or not.

Again, the point is, not just russia have nuke here, if Russia want to escalated the game because they can't lose "an invasion" then yes, nuke should fly and we should all died. That's why I have been keep saying the threat matrix. The question as I said not that whether the West would retaliate, but whether Russia want to end the world because of Ukraine. Because it would be the same for NATO in the end, either they did nothing here and Russia would try the same thing on NATO soil by nuking Latvia or Estonia to find out whether or not NATO have a red line, which mean end of the world, or the NATO react and see if Russia have red line, which may also mean the end of the world.

I don't think the West will supply Ukraine a number of aircraft that large that would have a maintenance and operational problem. You are probably talking about 1 to 2 squadron.

Dude, Russian MIG got shit on every which way (got trashed in Middle East, Vietnam War, Korean War and even the War in Ukraine) did it ever dissuade country from buying MIG??
Su30 and su57 have the potential to take down US jets, there's even a video of Ukrainian pilot who said su27 is better than f16

Su30 and su57 have the potential to take down US jets, there's even a video of Ukrainian pilot who said su27 is better than f16
every jet have the potential to take down any US jet. The matter is how likely it was, which mean this is a moot point. I mean you can dream of any scenario of a Russian downing a F-22, that does not mean it will ever happen.

In actual term, which was what I was talking about, US made jet have been downing Soviet/Russian made jet in tenth/hundred to one. That is what actually happened in battle.

Who is NATO going to have WW3 with?? It can't be Russia - they can cannot beat Ukraine... so not exactly a worthy candidate to have "WW3" with??

Do telll where/how WW3 will happen?

Russia isn't exactly fighting just Ukraine, is it? Ukraine is receiving a lot of military hardware and software from NATO which makes this already a proxy war between Russia and NATO. Seeing that Russia has enough nukes to turn Europe into tiny Islands with nothing to lose, and that itself hasn't deployed it's armed forces fully, I'd say Russia is a worthy adversary. NATO would have invaded Russia by now if it that wasn't the case.

Putin bombs the Chechen separatists, Chechen cities to ashes. Why I don’t see no complaint?

Why complaining Ukraine bombs the separatists?

Name me a country that tolerates separatists!

Because Russia could do something about it, but the other Muslim states were too powerless to intefere to help the Chechens.

But it takes approx 9 months to train a pilot for a new plane but it may be too late by then unless NATO provide pilots too.
We don't even know when the war will be over even 9 months from. Assume otherwise and train them now.

Mission completed = Ukraine destroyed.​

Why Russians still fighting and dying then if Ukraine is destroyed?

Last edited:
Russia is not at war with NATO. If Russia nukes Ukraine, it doesn't mean they crossed the Rubicon. NATO would not do anything because they are sane.
NATO will get involved because allowing Russia to use tactical nukes will only encourage Putin to do it again. What happens if if does it against Poland and the Baltics or Finland or Sweden and so on to get them into Russian fold?

Russia isn't exactly fighting just Ukraine, is it? Ukraine is receiving a lot of military hardware and software from NATO which makes this already a proxy war between Russia and NATO. Seeing that Russia has enough nukes to turn Europe into tiny Islands with nothing to lose, and that itself hasn't deployed it's armed forces fully, I'd say Russia is a worthy adversary. NATO would have invaded Russia by now if it that wasn't the case.
NATO is not interested in invading Russia. Thats like saying Soviet Union should have been invaded because they lost the war in Afghanistan during the 1980s?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom