What's new

Miss Universe in trouble for Indian photo shoot

Does this deserve to be in on a defence forum ? Sheesh...

Anyway, it wasn't really her fault. The Indian organisers of the show are at fault since they didn't acquire the requisite authorisation beforehand. She'll be safe.

Well according to your logic then people are clown if they go to the circus....just like Indians here claim non-Indians are obsessed with India just because he or she has posted some Indian News Article !!!

Well, some one posting a news about a photo shoot in India on a Pakistani Defense Forum certainly merits an obsession test :)

Does this deserve to be in on a defence forum ? Sheesh...

Anyway, it wasn't really her fault. The Indian organisers of the show are at fault since they didn't acquire the requisite authorisation beforehand. She'll be safe.

Come on...why the double standard ?

Last time an Indian who won the Miss USA crown.....Indian users here posted the article about a few people making bias comment....did that News article deserve to be in on a defence forum ? Sheesh...

Come on...why the double standard ?

Last time an Indian who won the Miss USA crown.....Indian users here posted the article about a few people making bias comment....did that News article deserve to be in on a defence forum ? Sheesh...

Granted. But that doesn't make this thread justified to be on here.

LOL.....It is people like me (Indian Troll Buster) who is keeping Indian Trolls busy all day long.....Indian trolls have no spare time left after they start replying on my thread. Many Indian Trolls even quit their minimum wage jobs just to reply on my thread to blindly defend their corrupted and un-shiny India.
hahahah!! gud 1 :lol:
chk ur recently started thread list nd check mine.....u wil c the difference that who is a low life troll!!
give me link of any hatred thread started by me against any1 and then comment...who is a troll! :cuckoo:

Not the girl... but the peagent organization has been mentioned in the FIR for not taking prior permission and for not paying relevant fees.
Pakistani aur Chini aiwain hi uchal rage hain.

Back
Top Bottom