What's new

Misbah is Unlucky for Team Pakistan Proof

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
well how many times he made us loose i remember against aussies we were crusing and we need hardy 100 runs and 8 wickets in hand misbah came and staright away hitting the ball we lost and in every single match in which he had participated against india all of those matches pakistan lost and another prrof we have seen of his level of stupidity in lat T 20 match other proof he wasted lot of balls in semi final against india which caused us loose the match take my word he is bad for the team if he stays we loose for sure no matter who against you are playing in matches pakistan have won in which misbah played we won becoz of other players whenever he perfomed we lost so what does it mean he is good in tests not in ODI for sure he is good for sure in test and see his level of stupidity he playes in test as he is playing in ODI and in T 20 he plays as he is playing tests im so confused why management is playing him should look his entire record hardly any single time he won us match in ODI and T 20 i dont remember but i remember many matches when he made us lost remember T 20 final stupid shot

he even missed so many balls today against west indies for no particular reason, but thank god that we still won.

Don't be too hard on him, he comes in a situation where half of the wickets are gone and immense pressure .... Even in the T20 WC he was the one due to which you almost came for the win .... Most of the matches I watched were like he was batting with the tail enders and people expect him to face each and every ball

People tell the same thing about Sachin, And I think it's a stupid logic that if someone performs well they loose the match or he's a bad luck etc ....

Even if you lost the matches, I would say he came and played in a situation where no one could bat and probably saved the team from a rather humiliating loss.

The big picture is Pakistan won - YEAH Pakistan

1-0 Up

That Semi Final Tuk Tuk Knock ..... lets not go there ... it was too political -

Lets just not talk about it

OP has taken a resolution that he will never ever use punctuation in any of his posts and threads.

Well, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom