What's new

Mirage crashes in Somiani Pilot is safe

Can I ask why do u have Mullah diesel as your Avatar. I used to really look forward to your comments. Now each time I see your avatar, I just wanna throw up. Apologies in Advance if you are his fan.

Because he is Pakistan's future.

Because he is Pakistan's future.
Bhai Oscar, (Pardon my french) but to hell with him. Please change your Avatar. WHY? Because I sincerely respect you, and your opinions. Thank you in advance.

Bhai Oscar, (Pardon my french) but to hell with him. Please change your Avatar. WHY? Because I sincerely respect you, and your opinions. Thank you in advance.

Hes @Oscar 's idol ! :agree:

Oscar even dresses up like Maulana Diesel complete with the beard and the mustard colored turban ! :undecided:

Heck Oscar has even refused to buy petrol and insists that whatever automobile he'd drive it'll be fully diesel fueled as a sign of his enduring love and respect for Maulana Diesel ! :o:

My avatar reflects my feelings towards Pakistan. I appreciate your respect but at this point I have little hope for positive change or wish to maintain a connection with Pakistan. In either case, lets stick to the topic... and the most relevant fact quoted by Windjammer..these are 40 year old jets...running on similarly aged engines.. they will, do have issues all the time... regardless of human errors(which are simply murphy's law).

Oscar even dresses up like Maulana Diesel complete with the beard and the mustard colored turban ! :undecided:

Heck Oscar has even refused to buy petrol and insists that whatever automobile he'd drive it'll be fully diesel fueled as a sign of his enduring love and respect for Maulana Diesel ! :o:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You're a funny dude!!!

Correction, little oscar is dressed up like him... if you know what I mean. :azn:

Pilot is safe, so no harm done. :tup:

IAF & PAF both need to realise pushing these vintage fighters to extended life has only increased crash rates thus endangering valuable life of its pilots. IAF learned it the hard way when Mig21 turned into flying coffins, now looks like Mirages doing the same for PAF. Need to replace these fighters asap on a priority basis.

Any information about whether it was a ROSE-I or plain Mirage-3 or 5 that went down? Anyone?

Will we going to buy more Mirages from Egypt as these more robust than F-7s and why not PAF sell F-7s and A-5Cs as spares to its users instead of decorating all over the Pakistan

why would brankrupt Greece do it ?

They are bankrupt and should be selling their assets to repay their loans. But they would not pay back their loans nor sell anything because they are haughty people.

Back
Top Bottom