What's new

Minor gang-raped in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missile

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A 13-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped in a moving bus in Singrauli district, 780 km east from Bhopal, late on Sunday night. The victim was later thrown off the bus. The injured girl is undergoing treatment in a hospital.

The incident took place at Nalhathani, which is about 15 km away from Waidhan town, the district headquarters of Singrauli. Passersby spotted the girl who was lying injured and rushed her to the district hospital. Subsequently, the police were informed. The girl had gone to her aunt's place three days ago.

To get back home on Sunday she boarded the bus. There were five persons in the bus, three of whom, allegedly raped her. Later, they threw her off the bus. She got multiple injuries including injury in the head.

She said that she had lost consciousness and didn't know if the remaining two persons raped her.

The police said that the girl was undergoing treatment, hence, all the details about her and the circumstances leading to the incident, were not known yet. Town inspector, Waidhan police station, Ashish Singh, said that, "the girl's statement is being recorded". "The victim is being medically examined and we have begun investigation", he said.

Minor gang-raped, thrown out of bus in Singrauli - Hindustan Times

Another Rape?13 year old girl. Why theses indians are so desperate? Stop it man. Nothing good for india in it.

Another Rape?13 year old girl. Why theses indians are so desperate? Stop it man. Nothing good for india in it.

Stop generalizing. Only the criminal minded people do such things, and it has nothing to do with being Indian or anything else. There are criminals in all countries.

And yes it is a terrible crime, and I hope the perpetrators get tortured to death.

In your haste to post an anti India article , you have overlooked the fact that you have opened a thread relating to India in " Pakistan Affairs".

Stop generalizing. Only the criminal minded people do such things, and it has nothing to do with being Indian or anything else. There are criminals in all countries.

And yes it is a terrible crime, and I hope the perpetrators get tortured to death.
Read it again joker I said "THESE" . And they are indians there is no shame in it. It's a sad new

This news is about india not pakistan. That is sad as well.

Read it again joker I said "THESE" . And they are indians there is no shame in it. It's a sad new

Stop the name calling, if you expect a proper reply. You didn't say "these", you said "these Indians". Big difference. The latter implies that only Indians do these crimes.

And I know they are Indians.

A 13-year-old girl was allegedly gang-raped in a moving bus in Singrauli district, 780 km east from Bhopal, late on Sunday night. The victim was later thrown off the bus. The injured girl is undergoing treatment in a hospital.

The incident took place at Nalhathani, which is about 15 km away from Waidhan town, the district headquarters of Singrauli. Passersby spotted the girl who was lying injured and rushed her to the district hospital. Subsequently, the police were informed. The girl had gone to her aunt's place three days ago.

To get back home on Sunday she boarded the bus. There were five persons in the bus, three of whom, allegedly raped her. Later, they threw her off the bus. She got multiple injuries including injury in the head.

She said that she had lost consciousness and didn't know if the remaining two persons raped her.

The police said that the girl was undergoing treatment, hence, all the details about her and the circumstances leading to the incident, were not known yet. Town inspector, Waidhan police station, Ashish Singh, said that, "the girl's statement is being recorded". "The victim is being medically examined and we have begun investigation", he said.

Minor gang-raped, thrown out of bus in Singrauli - Hindustan Times

Christian Man Raped, Murdered for Refusing to Convert to Islam, Family Says | Fox News

In your haste to post an anti India article , you have overlooked the fact that you have opened a thread relating to India in " Pakistan Affairs".
Read the news. Don't pick bones in it. @MOD kindly change it if its in the wrong area.

You were generalisting thats why i just showed you the mirror.
Thank you anything else you would like to contribute.

How sad it is you are doing trolling on this sad news as well. Shame

Another bus gang rape, I thought the last bus gang raped was 1 in a hundred yrs rape case but seem like India very high tolerant for rape.

Stop the name calling, if you expect a proper reply. You didn't say "these", you said "these Indians". Big difference. The latter implies that only Indians do these crimes.

And I know they are Indians.
This is a forum so you better not policing here. If you have nothing to contribute any sadness or etc its your choice.

This is a forum so you better not policing here. If you have nothing to contribute any sadness or etc its your choice.
I already expressed my emotions for the perpetrators. I'm curious, what valuable contributions do you expect on a thread like this anyway? Help in identifying the culprits? Remedy for these crimes and anti social activities?

As for policing - I did no such thing. You are free to indulge in name calling if you want, and I am free to not respond to name callers. That's all I said. Forums have some policing as well, done by moderators - but not by me. Read my post again to know that I only said I won't respond if you continue to name call. It's a forum as you said, and not a parliamentary hearing, so I can choose who to respond to and who not to.

I already expressed my emotions for the perpetrators. I'm curious, what valuable contributions do you expect on a thread like this anyway? Help in identifying the culprits? Remedy for these crimes and anti social activities?

As for policing - I did no such thing. You are free to indulge in name calling if you want, and I am free to not respond to name callers. That's all I said. Forums have some policing as well, done by moderators - but not by me. Read my post again to know that I only said I won't respond if you continue to name call. It's a forum as you said, and not a parliamentary hearing, so I can choose who to respond to and who not to.
You dont need to be curious about me its an indian news I read it and share it here.if you don't like any bad news about india ask you countrymen don't do it. So let the moderators do their job. If you have any problem consult them. If you are not a rapist then why so angry people sometime call whole pakistan a terrorists state. It's not about you or me. "These" mean these rapist indians. So chill. I know you are not the one.

You dont need to be curious about me its an indian news I read it and share it here.if you don't like any bad news about india ask you countrymen don't do it. So let the moderators do their job. If you have any problem consult them. If you are not a rapist then why so angry people sometime call whole pakistan a terrorists state. It's not about you or me. "These" mean these rapist indians. So chill. I know you are not the one.

1) I'm not curious about you. I'm curious as to what productive discussion you expect on this topic.

2) I don't have any problem with people posting bad or good news from anywhere. And I did not call the mods. I only said that if you indulge in name calling, I will not be interested in responding. I was speaking for myself. There are plenty of others who would happily indulge in counter name calling.

1) I'm not curious about you. I'm curious as to what productive discussion you expect on this topic.

2) I don't have any problem with people posting bad or good news from anywhere. And I did not call the mods. I only said that if you indulge in name calling, I will not be interested in responding. I was speaking for myself. There are plenty of others who would happily indulge in counter name calling.
Oh So you get hurt when I called you a joker. Sorry boss I didn't knew you are so sensitive. Even though its not a bad word. Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom