What's new

MIM leader rapes girl for 3 months

If the girl was Muslim then ABVP wouldn't have been involved.
Oh ABVP was not involved. The MIM was involved. :D Vande Mataram. ABVP took the complaint and filed it as per law. :P

And yes - the God the child worshipped, has little to do here. :coffee:

The girl's name is Ayesha - a muslim. Her father - a paralytic, her mother - a daily wager. She approached him for protection. He raped her. You read the news and pretend it to be an allegation. How different are you from that rapist. Remember, Allah is watching.... and you will answer him one day.
So let the police handle it? Why do you care? Innocent until proven guilty.

Lot of people are trying to defame MIM these days. Since they know within a couple of years this party will become a national party.

are you a friend/relative of that mim leader??? this is the fist time i saw you saying "" let the police handle it""...:blink:
why are you supporting that Fu**ker who rape a girl??

I have seen the same type of comment "let the police/court handle it" when a beloved leader of Bhakts was/is accused of a crime. So this isn't the first time at least on this forum....

Zhands like you shouldn't be allowed to post. Are you a friend/relative of the girl? How do you know he committed the crime. Let the police investigate. Let the law take its course.

Or you can man up, faggot. And go find and kill him. I don't think you will cuz you are little Hinduwadi c**k-sucker

Your type defending your type on the internet. (and by "your type" I don't mean Muslims)

Zhands like you shouldn't be allowed to post. Are you a friend/relative of the girl? How do you know he committed the crime. Let the police investigate. Let the law take its course.

Or you can man up, faggot. And go find and kill him. I don't think you will cuz you are little Hinduwadi c**k-sucker

sir your attitude is really disgusting . There are people who support congress and bjp and there are some mlas or mps even within bjp or congress who are accused of rape but you won't find many of the strong supporters of either bjp or congress defending them . A rapist has no religion .

If tomorrow the same guy does something with someone whom you know would you still call it as a conspiracy .

Your type defending your type on the internet. (and by "your type" I don't mean Muslims)
Atleast I am a real man :D

sir your attitude is really disgusting . There are people who support congress and bjp and there are some mlas or mps even within bjp or congress who are accused of rape but you won't find many of the strong supporters of either bjp or congress defending them . A rapist has no religion .
Accussed is the keyword. He is not proven guilty. Anyone can make fakr rape claims in India.

Atleast I am a real man :D

Accussed is the keyword. He is not proven guilty. Anyone can make fakr rape claims in India.

hence you must neither blame him nor defend him unless investigation is complete , if proven innocent then you can call it as a conspiracy against your party .

The girl must be lying. I smell a conspiracy to defame mim and muslims. Let the police investigate.

What a shameless approach.
Justifying that stupid psycho .
.Court should hang him for his nasry works

Back
Top Bottom