What's new

MIM chief urges Muslims to help Assam riots victims

K-Xeroid

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Hyderabad, Aug 18 (IANS) Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi has called upon Muslims across India to help their brethren who were rendered homeless in recent Assam violence.

Owaisi has stressed the need to chalk out an action plan in this regard and also suggested that Muslims register 10,000 first information reports (FIRs) with regard to the atrocities committed on them by Bodos.

Addressing a huge gathering at Masjid-e-Azizia here late Friday, the member of parliament urged Muslim doctors and lawyers to rush to the relief camps in Assam and extend all possible assistance to the displaced people.

“We can’t remain silent on this ethnic cleansing. Muslims should stand up and protest. The Muslims of Assam are looking to us for help,” said Owaisi, who recently visited the relief camps and distributed medicines worth Rs.20 lakh.

Speaking about the pathetic conditions of over four lakh people in relief camps, Owaisi alleged that the government had failed to come to their rescue.

“I have no faith in the state or the central governments. The Congress party is playing a game. It comes to power with the Muslim votes but is not ready to take on the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party), which is creating the trouble,” he said, warning the Congress party that it would lose power in 2014 general elections.

Stating that all those displaced in Assam were Indians, Owaisi said there was no truth in the claims that they were Bangladeshis.

He criticised Chief Election Commissioner H.S. Brahma for writing an article in which he said 11 out of 27 districts in Assam may become Muslim-majority districts.

“Heavens will not fall down if these districts become Muslim majority districts. How can a person holding a constitutional post can write such article? This has exposed his agenda as a Bodo,” the MP said.

The MIM president said he stood by his comments that the continuing atrocities in Assam might drive Muslim youths to militancy.

“I don’t want them to become militants but what can I do if they are forced to take to arms? I have seen their anger and frustration,” he added.

MIM chief urges Muslims to help Assam riots victims | Firstpost

There are 6 to 7 Threads running on same topics...Humble REQUEST TO MODS: COMBINE ALL THREADS OR MAKE A STICKY FOR THIS ISSUE.

Hyderabad, Aug 18 (IANS) Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) chief Asaduddin Owaisi has called upon Muslims across India to help their brethren who were rendered homeless in recent Assam violence.

Owaisi has stressed the need to chalk out an action plan in this regard and also suggested that Muslims register 10,000 first information reports (FIRs) with regard to the atrocities committed on them by Bodos.

Addressing a huge gathering at Masjid-e-Azizia here late Friday, the member of parliament urged Muslim doctors and lawyers to rush to the relief camps in Assam and extend all possible assistance to the displaced people.

¡°We can¡¯t remain silent on this ethnic cleansing. Muslims should stand up and protest. The Muslims of Assam are looking to us for help,¡± said Owaisi, who recently visited the relief camps and distributed medicines worth Rs.20 lakh.

Speaking about the pathetic conditions of over four lakh people in relief camps, Owaisi alleged that the government had failed to come to their rescue.

¡°I have no faith in the state or the central governments. The Congress party is playing a game. It comes to power with the Muslim votes but is not ready to take on the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party), which is creating the trouble,¡± he said, warning the Congress party that it would lose power in 2014 general elections.

Stating that all those displaced in Assam were Indians, Owaisi said there was no truth in the claims that they were Bangladeshis.

He criticised Chief Election Commissioner H.S. Brahma for writing an article in which he said 11 out of 27 districts in Assam may become Muslim-majority districts.

¡°Heavens will not fall down if these districts become Muslim majority districts. How can a person holding a constitutional post can write such article? This has exposed his agenda as a Bodo,¡± the MP said.

The MIM president said he stood by his comments that the continuing atrocities in Assam might drive Muslim youths to militancy.

¡°I don¡¯t want them to become militants but what can I do if they are forced to take to arms? I have seen their anger and frustration,¡± he added.

MIM chief urges Muslims to help Assam riots victims | Firstpost
Getting rid of all these brainwashed idiots who want to help those illegal immigrants is as important as getting rid of these illegal immigrant itself

“Heavens will not fall down if these districts become Muslim majority districts. How can a person holding a constitutional post can write such article? This has exposed his agenda as a Bodo,” the MP said.

“I don’t want them to become militants but what can I do if they are forced to take to arms? I have seen their anger and frustration,” he added.

Again Muslim propaganda.

I must say this; They have a very good network of those who provide fake stories, instances and lies, whether it is Israel, India, Russia, USA, Europe, Burma, or any other place.

MIM is going to face the music the same way as those attackers did.

There are 6 to 7 Threads running on same topics...Humble REQUEST TO MODS: COMBINE ALL THREADS OR MAKE A STICKY FOR THIS ISSUE.
I don't think this topic is only related with Illegal Bangladeshi Immigrants. Its related to all indians and their main stream political agendas.

It would be good if the junior Owaisi keeps in his mind what happened the last time Hyderabadi Muslims took arms against the state, during Operation Polo. Looks like the Razakar cant stop from shooting his mouth.

Let it be so. At least their truth will come out in the open for all those brainwashed "we are secular" population.

It is painful but at least the veil of lies that Congress has wrapped all over the country will fall down and the naked reality will be seen by all Indians (non-muslim ones, and if there are those genuine good people in Muslim community, of course).

I don't think this topic is only related with Illegal Bangladeshi Immigrants. Its related to all indians and their main stream political agendas.

Oh but you don't know what we will do, do you? :azn:

Again Muslim propaganda.

I must say this; They have a very good network of those who provide fake stories, instances and lies, whether it is Israel, India, Russia, USA, Europe, Burma, or any other place.

MIM is going to face the music the same way as those attackers did.

Let it be so. At least their truth will come out in the open for all those brainwashed "we are secular" population.

It is painful but at least the veil of lies that Congress has wrapped all over the country will fall down and the naked reality will be seen by all Indians (non-muslim ones, and if there are those genuine good people in Muslim community, of course).

God ! This fault lies in your system which have completely made you an anti-muslim Zealotry , or may be you are blind who cannot see Muslim Genocide had done in these nations and fact is that its not happening only in these nations.

Well ! why india ultimatly gets more focused in South asia is cuz you are the largest nation among us.Almost majority of indian members here claims "Two nation Theory" as a dead theory according to their own understanding based on patriotism .

Few are against Congress and their imposed secular ideology . Folks like you are still seems to be confused about their ideologies as continously changing their opinions according to discussions. I don't know why you and your type of member's always bring muslims of all around the world as you cleared your insecurity and detestation regarding to them in almost all of your threads. Why don't you stick with thread's topic, Why to blabber about matters which you don't understands.

Oh but you don't know what we will do, do you?
They are Raising their voices cuz they are victims , Watever you do may pleased you but not them and then don't cry if they reacted strongly.

Outrageous, kill all Muslims who are all damn illigal Bangladeshi poll volters. How dare these illigal Muslims get in our way of murdering other illigal Bangladeshi Muslims. All Muslim are illigal Bangladeshi Muslims they must be killed. They must not protest they must die quietly for India must continue shining...

considering the hatred towards Muslims and calling them traitors,oppressing them every now and then,i guess Muslims wont bear this harsh and inhumane behaviour of Banya's.....talking against pakistan and their religion makes them patriotic indians but raising voice for their rights and equality makes them traitors in the eyes of Banya's.....Lets just hope they continue their struggle for their rights and equality....
and If few thinks that by Killing thousands of muslims in riots happening with time intervals, then they are in de-illusion cuz at the same rate millions are embracing Islam.:agree:

Partition may or may not happen, but there will not be any split of the land. It was done last time because India was under a foreign power, this time, it is India is self ruled, no territory will be given.

The way Muslims have behaved recently is turning even the staunchest of secular people as anti-Muslim.Thereby leading to questions about whether Islam is initself a peaceful religion.

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom