What's new

Millions of Indians will turn up at Delhi Airport if US offers to settle them in America: Taliban

Taking a jibe at India...and their begging desire to run to US.

Millions of Indians will turn up at Delhi Airport if US offers to settle them in America: Taliban

Millions of Indians will turn up at Delhi airport if US offers to settle them in America: Taliban

A senior Taliban spokesperson has said that millions of Indians will throng New Delhi airport if the US administration offers to fly them to America and settle them there.

In an interview with India’s TV9, Sohail Shaheen, the spokesperson for the Taliban’s political office in Qatar, sought to dismiss as “propaganda” media reports claiming that millions of Afghans were fleeing the Taliban rule in their country.

Anchor: “You [Taliban] have consistently assured the people of their safety. You have also announced a general amnesty. Yet crowds of Afghans are fleeing the country. Why is that so?”

Read more: Taliban call for peaceful solution of Panjshir standoff

Shaheen: “If the US makes an announcement now in India that anybody who wants to relocate to America shall reach Delhi airport within three hours, you will see hundreds of thousands of people [Indians] will turn up there.”

He went on to ask the anchor, “Does that mean all of these people are terrified of your [Indian] government?”

The anchor interjects: “A large number of people gathered at the same place where the deadly explosion took place a day earlier in a desperate attempt to get out of Afghanistan. How would you respond to this?

Read Afghan women forced from banking jobs as Taliban take control

The anchor was referring to the August 27 suicide blasts that ripped through crowds at the American-controlled Kabul airport, killing dozens, including 13 US service members. The Khorasan franchise of Islamic State claimed credit for the sickening attack.

Shaheen: “You said a large number of people turned up at the airport. This is not true.” He blamed the US announcement of evacuating people from Afghanistan for the chaos at the airport.

“Most of the people gathered at the airport had never worked with the US or its allies. They saw it as an opportunity to get out of Afghanistan and settle in Western countries,” he added.

Great answer by Sohail Shaheen.

Slap in the face of india!!:woot:

Our first tier cities have a per capita income of more than 50000 US dollars. If you want a high salary, you can go to big cities, you don't have to go to western countries.

We have 500 million people traveling abroad every year, and they all return home.
We have 800k students go to the USA every year, and most of them return home.
It's easy for us to go to western countries. Why do you think the Chinese are willing to hang the aircraft landing gear?
Not trying to take sides but I'll second that. I know quite a few Chinese nationals I worked with. None of them was willing to give up their Chinese citizenship for UK passport. One of the girls even got offended when someone asked her if she will be applying for UK citizenship since she was eligible.

And then some say on PDF that the Taliban has declared general amnesty.

And Pakistanis on this thread until this point should ask Taliban spokesman Suhail Shaheen as to why Afghans want to flee the newly established and glorious "Islamic" Emirate of Afghanistan.

Commie Afghanistan failed, and it resulted in burying alive of many Afghans from all walks of life.

As for the general amnesty, it applied to those present inside Afghanistan at the time of takeover. It doesn't apply to acts committed after, as that would lead to chaos. Such amnesties are not eternal! Just like the panjshir lot, they rebelled after the general amnesty - had they not, Taliban wouldn't have sent their forces in the province to crush them.

Not trying to take sides but I'll second that. I know quite a few Chinese nationals I worked with. None of them was willing to give up their Chinese citizenship for UK passport. One of the girls even got offended when someone asked her if she will be applying for UK citizenship since she was eligible.

In the past, when Chinese was poor, many people joined foreign nationality, but this is rare now.

As for the general amnesty, it applied to those present inside Afghanistan at the time of takeover. It doesn't apply to acts committed after, as that would lead to chaos.

"Acts" such as even common civilians fleeing ? When did such an act become criminal ?

Commie Afghanistan failed, and it resulted in burying alive of many Afghans from all walks of life.

Commie Afghanistan brought women more into the public and reformed life from social, economic and political isolation. Taught them modern sciences. And also sent an Afghan into space. Surely reasons for cheering.

Commie Afghanistan brought women more into the public and reformed life from social, economic and political isolation. Taught them modern sciences. And also sent an Afghan into space. Surely reasons for cheering.

You have low or most likely no morals ... you are content with commies burying people alive and throwing them off planes with ban on religious freedoms, but hey women's rights etc etc should be cheered.

Yes but we wouldn't hang on to landing gears of plane when it is taking off or throw our children over barbed fences
1630580597436.png

You have low or most likely no morals

Seems more than you.

you are content with commies burying people alive and throwing them off planes

Those are most likely myths which were broadcast to the world by the Western-government patrons of the so-called Mujahideen.

But you haven't replied to my quoting about the "free helicopter rides" in Capitalist and right-wing Argentina and Chile.

with ban on religious freedoms

You should ask the ghost of Jamal Abdul Nasser if he shoudallowed the Muslim Brotherhood to have "religious freedoms" and preach regressiveness and criminality.

Last edited:
Those are most likely myths which were broadcast to the world by the Western-government patrons of the so-called Mujahideen.

hahaha .. listen to the women member of Afghan Parliament (of previous government). They were alive when your commie brothers are killing people. Husband of one, a professor, was abducted along with his father - both killed by his commie university student.

Millions of Indians will turn up at Delhi airport if US offers to settle them in America: Taliban

A senior Taliban spokesperson has said that millions of Indians will throng New Delhi airport if the US administration offers to fly them to America and settle them there.

In an interview with India’s TV9, Sohail Shaheen, the spokesperson for the Taliban’s political office in Qatar, sought to dismiss as “propaganda” media reports claiming that millions of Afghans were fleeing the Taliban rule in their country.

Anchor: “You [Taliban] have consistently assured the people of their safety. You have also announced a general amnesty. Yet crowds of Afghans are fleeing the country. Why is that so?”

Read more: Taliban call for peaceful solution of Panjshir standoff

Shaheen: “If the US makes an announcement now in India that anybody who wants to relocate to America shall reach Delhi airport within three hours, you will see hundreds of thousands of people [Indians] will turn up there.”

He went on to ask the anchor, “Does that mean all of these people are terrified of your [Indian] government?”

The anchor interjects: “A large number of people gathered at the same place where the deadly explosion took place a day earlier in a desperate attempt to get out of Afghanistan. How would you respond to this?

Read Afghan women forced from banking jobs as Taliban take control

The anchor was referring to the August 27 suicide blasts that ripped through crowds at the American-controlled Kabul airport, killing dozens, including 13 US service members. The Khorasan franchise of Islamic State claimed credit for the sickening attack.

Shaheen: “You said a large number of people turned up at the airport. This is not true.” He blamed the US announcement of evacuating people from Afghanistan for the chaos at the airport.

“Most of the people gathered at the airport had never worked with the US or its allies. They saw it as an opportunity to get out of Afghanistan and settle in Western countries,” he added.

The Indian anchor shall have show India supapowa by threaten to bomb Afghanistan back to stone age for talkin back to him in such tone. :enjoy:

hahaha .. listen to the women member of Afghan Parliament (of previous government). They were alive when your commie brothers are killing people. Husband of one, a professor, was abducted along with his father - both killed by his commie university student.

These women should instead think about the "Mujahids" like Gulbuddin Hekmatyar who during their college years used to do crimes against women like throwing acid on those women who didn't wear the burqa.

These women should instead think about the "Mujahids" like Gulbuddin Hekmatyar who during their college years used to do crimes against women like throwing acid on those women who didn't wear the burqa.

I said in another post to you, I condemn the Mujahideen and Taliban of the past for what they did. I have not defended their brutalities whereas you are defending the brutalities of your commie brothers by comparing to others worldwide and even denying they carried out such! I hope the Taliban of today stick with their latest commitments re women etc. If they don't, I have no issues condemning them again!

I said in another post to you, I condemn the Mujahideen and Taliban of the past for what they did. I have not defended their brutalities

Good. :tup:

whereas you are defending the brutalities of your commie brothers by comparing to others worldwide and even denying they carried out such!

If the Afghan leftists harmed any innocent Afghan then it is condemnable. But we also have to look at your statements that the Afghan leftists took away religious freedoms. Who exactly were these Afghans whose "religious freedoms" were taken away ? This must be carefully thought.

I hope the Taliban of today stick with their latest commitments re women etc.

What are those commitments ?

If they don't, I have no issues condemning them again!

:tup:

If the Afghan leftists harmed any innocent Afghan then it is condemnable. But we also have to look at your statements that the Afghan leftists took away religious freedoms. Who exactly were these Afghans whose "religious freedoms" were taken away ? This must be carefully thought.

IF IF ... still defending them!

Pathetic!

I mean if Indians are to do it, Pakistanis would do it 10 times over given how poorly your economy is and how suffocating it is in your country.
Let's not make it a debate about numbers, I'm sure both Pakistanis & Indians would jump on any opportunity to move to the US.
However, if you do insist on running the so called numbers, let me put two logical reasons as to why greater percentage of Indians would try to leave,

1) Income inequality is much worse in India than in Pakistan. That means that although per capita GDP in Indian is higher, most difference in wealth is concentrated among a small percentage of population. So a greater proportion of Indians is as poor or poorer than Pakistanis. Another way of looking at it is if one were to randomly sample 100 individuals from Pak & India, the average income & standard of living of sample from Pak would be higher. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/39/Gini_Coefficient_of_Wealth_Inequality_source.png

2) Cultural values & attachment to traditional/ religious way of life. To Pakistanis, where & how their kids are growing up, and what kind of values they're learning, is more important than Indians. India as a whole has embraced the western way of life (including but not limited to pre-marital relationships, sexual liberalism, LGBT inclusivity, one night stands & things like boyfriend girlfriend living together before marriage to test compatibility etc.) much more rapidly - especially in cities. So Indians in general have fewer moral qualms about moving to U.S. or west because they have already implicitly embraced this lifestyle. Pakistanis, otoh, are relatively more conservative and therefore would think harder than Indians when it comes to emigrating to the west.

The part about Pak being suffocating lies only in your imagination or in the daily blabbering of your specially-abled media so it doesn't warrant any reply.

Back
Top Bottom