What's new

Military strikes against Assad's Syria | Updates & Discussions.

Post made me laugh, are you saying Syria can beat US or UK? Your government is not going to last a week after the attack.

Look who fled last night :omghaha:
Families of Syrian brass 'fleeing' ahead of feared US strike | The Times of Israel

No, that's not what I said.

Unlike you I'm not emotional , I based my assessment on reality.

The only way Syria collapses entirely is if US/U.K/France

A) send troops

B) Use nuclear bombs

otherwise Two days of bombings it only means sadly More dead Syrians, That's it.

bmbing Syria will cause a wider conflict, which means more refuges will flee to Turkey and Jordan.

So more destabilization of U.S and Israeli allies.

As I have always said, and its coming true. The americans dont want bachar gone. They will bomb some areas for show, for 2-3 days. Satisfy the regional allies, may be give a reason for bachar to launch some missiles on his neighboring countries. Which I doubt he will do at israel. And the war will carry on, and more will die.

@gambit

Did you believe this fool at the time, Saddam was working on Atomic Bomb?
You should not ask me. You should ask this man...:lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/26/opinion/26obeidi.html?_r=0&pagewanted=all&position=
Saddam, the Bomb and Me

By MAHDI OBEIDI

Published: September 26, 2004

...experiences I had while working as the head of Saddam Hussein's nuclear centrifuge program.

Iraq's nuclear weapons program was on the threshold of success before the 1991 invasion of Kuwait - there is no doubt in my mind that we could have produced dozens of nuclear weapons within a few years...

The Bomb in My Garden: The Secrets of Saddam's Nuclear Mastermind: Mahdi Obeidi, Kurt Pitzer: 9780471741275: Amazon.com: Books

Obeidi was not referring to a functional weapon or even uranium for the title of his book 'The Bomb In My Garden'. What he buried in his home garden were components for a centrifuge separator. Obeidi was a scientist whose perceptions on the initials 'WMD' were the same as that of the UN/IAEA: That WMD means much more than just a functional nuclear device/weapon. WMD contains programs, people, and tools to create a functional nuclear device/weapon.

Aaahh...Kids today...A book must be a really strange thing to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow,you have to move back your warships or we will phuck israel.:sniper::usflag:

You should read up a little bit on how circumstantial evidences can convict a person. I know that reading may be intellectually difficult and even physically painful for you. But do try anyway...

In a crime, say a murder for example, if the person is caught with his bloodied hands on the knife, that is direct evidence. But say that no one was found with the dead victim, in this case the knife, fingerprints, eyewitness (if any), pieces of clothing or even DNA from the suspect, are all circumstantial evidences. If enough circumstantial evidences points to a suspect, most likely we found our perpetrator.

So if you think that by just using the words 'circumstantial evidences' and somehow that will diminish the effects of the charge against Assad, you are wrong.

It seems like Uncle Sam is going to play another dirty game in Syria to destroy her (Same like Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan).....A policy to weaken the Islamic world slowly by destroying its strong countries.....make trouble, in those countries by giving the rebels weapons, training and money, raised them against govt. and when violations will start enter in that country with full military force with the name of Peace and destroy that country so she can't raise for next 50 years.

In Syria, CIA gave weapons and money to rebels and then sent his Elite commandos to fight along with rebels. And when they saw ground is ready they sent now her military to destroy that country...........and now it's proved that Uncle Same gave the Chemical Weapons o rebels so they can make a propaganda against Syrian Govt. and get some reason to attack on that country.

See the link here what UN Official are saying, if that is true, question raised from where those rebels get those Weapons and answer came automatically CIA.

Syrian rebels used Sarin nerve gas, not Assad's regime: U.N. official - Washington Times

1239583_529561353779823_1667020706_n.jpg

Who is america to charge asad, a god father or in international gangster who is a prosecutor, evidence, investigator and a judge.

Back
Top Bottom