What's new

Military Courts ? is it okay to have in democracy ?

Military Courts as suggested by Nawaz Sharif?

• Total voters

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz sharif has suggested to have military courts in Karachi to control the violence/gang wars.

he also had suggested the same in 1997, but General Karamat refused by saying that the government should not involve military, and focus on police efficiency, *(if one can recall WAPDA was handed over to Army in Nawaz's era)

so you guys think that its an option and why exactly did Nawaz suggested this again??

Another Hypocrisy on Nawaz Sharif's part

I mean Law and Order situation can easily be handled with Police
IF and only IF the Police was not under a Corrupt PPP Sindh Government

I remember how NS cried and begged like a rabid dog when he was on trial by the same military! Saala kutte ki nasal bhool kitni jaldi jaata hai!

MQM has condemned Nawaz Sharif for his undemocratic suggestion...

so did Sindh Assembly...

seriously this guy calls himself a national leader and just check his statement...
It always reminds me General Jilani's letter to Zia, that "Nawaz's upper portion is empty"

Nawaz the other day was talking in Talat Hussain program about how he established in Pakistan free courts...

one may ask then why say military courts in Karachi ??

now CJP has given Nawaz sharif a shut up call by saying "no one should be mistaken as door for military courts has been shut".

Does Nawaz Sharif want to make East and West Karachi??
Racism........................

Well, a crackdown is needed in Karachi, and seeing that the police is not going to come good anytime soon, then I believe that Military courts are good for Karachi, but only Karachi, and ONLY for offences related to sectarian murder/violence, and none other.

Well, a crackdown is needed in Karachi, and seeing that the police is not going to come good anytime soon, then I believe that Military courts are good for Karachi, but only Karachi, and ONLY for offences related to sectarian murder/violence, and none other.

You live in ignorance, what has military achieved in Baluchistan and NWFP? If military courts are needed then we must first eliminate the Civilian Governments and then proceed with military doctrine throughout Pakistan starting with Punjab then interior Sindh as one houses most of the plunderers and traitors while the other houses the most dacoits!

Alteast the CJ stepped up

One can only imagine what will happen to Karachi if Nawaz Gunja comes in power

You live in ignorance, what has military achieved in Baluchistan and NWFP? If military courts are needed then we must first eliminate the Civilian Governments and then proceed with military doctrine throughout Pakistan starting with Punjab then interior Sindh as one houses most of the plunderers and traitors while the other houses the most dacoits!

no the very idea of military courts is ridiculous... nonsense and surely NOT ACCEPTABLE by any reasonable citizen of Pakistan..

Alteast the CJ stepped up

One can only imagine what will happen to Karachi if Nawaz Gunja comes in power

Gunja will never get the same 2/3 majority....Governments in the near future will be formed by alliances and MQM was, is and will remain a king maker especially if MQM starts winning seats in Punjab.

Hi,

Pakistan is in a state of war today----millitary courts is a must----fast and furious justice is the need of the day.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

no the very idea of military courts is ridiculous... nonsense and surely NOT ACCEPTABLE by any reasonable citizen of Pakistan..

Sir,

Pakistan has no reasonable citizens left----they are just headless corpses walking around in delirium---zombies in motion----clueless in what to do what not to do---.

Hi,

Pakistan is in a state of war today----millitary courts is a must----fast and furious justice is the need of the day.

Fast & Furious justice cannot be awarded by civilian courts? If you say 'no' then you have given up on the civilian structure of our society and then I can agree with you but only if Military also takes over the civilian structure and makes policies and governs the country.

Back
Top Bottom