What's new

MILITANTS FIRE ON CHOPPER IN PAKISTAN QUAKE AREA

curiously, i was going to say the same thing about india vis a vis iOk!

I dont think any Indian has ever denied applicability of Karma...

especially given that a similar number of Kashmiris (civilians) have either been killed or kidnapped by the occupation forces in the past month alone
?? Did not get this..

That's because they must have known that an Army general and his staff were in the chopper. They don't like the PA too much, do they? :no:

How do you know? or how does media knows, about the travel plans of high ranking army officers, of Pakistan?

Unreal never heard of ,after the relief efforts you should kill all of these monsters.

I dont think any Indian has ever denied applicability of Karma...

?? Did not get this..

you talked about "karma" so i felt as compelled to give you an example

Unreal never heard of ,after the relief efforts you should kill all of these monsters.

the BLA is the Pakistani equivalent to the PKK in Turkiye

and yes - we will eradicate them

In Balochistan, rats to kill are the BLA people.

Who will convince, Iftikhar Monte Carlo?

Pakistan's ex-army chief is already, under arrest for the murder of supreme leader of BLA.
Many more, on service generals are appearing before court on allegations of few missing persons.
One B.Bugti is (facilitated) absconder, but last govt. never bothered to ask Interpol, for its repatriation.
Other S.Bugti was captured with anti aircraft guns and rocket launchers, but later released by (political) judiciary.
Army has to regularly appear in courts, and swear for not having operations in Baluchistan.
Auditor general of Pakistan is watching closely, all of army budget and its spending.

Who can kill BLA in given circumstances?

Yes...

BTW, these people are supposedly fighting 'for' Balochistan and not against...then why attack the helpers?

Ba$tards...

The same reason why people argue fighting for kashmiris and end up killing kashmiris only. Happened today.

by the way -- did the indian media tell you that an army general is travelling in these choppers? :laugh:
Nope! It's the Pakistani media! Here....

The helicopter with Major General Muhammad Saeed Aleem, chairman of the National Disaster Management Authority, on board was flying over Awaran district in Balochistan, the area worst hit by Tuesday’s 7.7-magnitude quake. “Two rockets were fired on the helicopter and the target was missed,” a military official in the provincial capital Quetta told AFP. “The area is rife with insurgency and has presence of Balochistan Liberation Front insurgents.”

:P :P

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Rockets fired on rescue helicopter in quake-hit Balochistan | The News Tribe

Back
Top Bottom