Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Milgem2.jpg

Milgem1.jpg

This is SEXY!!!

This must be the second ship under construction. Anyone have any info regarding that?

This is the first one. It is undergoing systems and weapons fit. The second one is still having it's hull built.

Cabatli posted these pics too they are a little old.

still pakista navy is sleeping i dont know why they waste money first on sending deligation to check out the weapons and than they will be interested on it and after few years you see this interest in trash of pakistan navy as U 214 and milegam are big example In is bulding every day with new orders since 2007 but pakistan navy still sleeping to order anything deal which 95 percent finalised than what was the obsticle i dont think so german govt was a probleum if it was than how deal was 95 percent finalised without german govt approval HDW can't even move from their seats to pakistan

This is the first one. It is undergoing systems and weapons fit. The second one is still having it's hull built.

Cabatli posted these pics too they are a little old.
Oh, those rusty stuff are not actual rusts then. It must be anti-rust painting, right?

Oh, those rusty stuff are not actual rusts then. It must be anti-rust painting, right?

It is just the hull. I don't believe it is Rust. Some of the paint is gone probably because it is undergoing weapons and systems fitting.

Full specs

Fire control: G-MSYS (GENESIS MİLGEM Savaş Yönetim Sistemi)
Search radar: SMART-S Mk2
Sonar: TBT-01 Other sensors: X-Band radar, fire control radar, navigation radar, LPI radar, sonar
Navigation and communication systems: Electronic Navigation, SatCom, ECDIS/WECDIS, GPS, LAN
Combat Management System: GENESIS (Gemi Entegre Savaş İdare Sistemi)
Navigation and ship control: EPKİS (Entegre Platform Kontrol ve İzleme Sistemi)
Integrated Platform Management System: Imtech UniMACS 3000
Electronic warfare
and decoys: EW radar, Laser/RF systems, ASW jammers, DG, SSTD

Weapons will be

1 x 76 mm (retractable for lower radar cross section, guidance by fire control radar and electro-optical systems), A position
2 x 12.7 mm Aselsan STAMP Stabilized Machine Gun Platform (guidance by Laser/IR/TV and electro-optical systems, automatic and manual modes), B position

Anti-surface missiles:

8 x Harpoon (and/or RBS15 Mk.III and/or NSM)

Harpoon-block-II-launch.jpg

Anti-aircraft missiles:

21 x RAM (PDMS)

RIM-116_Rolling_Airframe_Missile_Launcher_3.jpg

Torpedoes:

* 2 x 324 mm Mk.32 triple launchers for Mk.46 torpedoes

USS_Curts_FFG-38_Mark_32_Surface_Vessel_Torpedo_Tubes.jpg

Epoxy-based thermosetting polymer undercoating paint. It is mostly applied for primerily protection against rusts/corrosion around working areas of ship hull while constructing...

milgem1.jpg
Untitled-1-18.jpg
Milgem1.jpg

Last edited:
Weapons will be

So only 4 out of 12 Milgems will have ESSM? I think its kinda waste to use such a powerful radar like SMART Mk2 without the ESSM.

So only 4 out of 12 Milgems will have ESSM? I think its kinda waste to use such a powerful radar like SMART Mk2 without the ESSM.

Although Turkey Roketsan is a partner of ESSM program, I do not think that Our officials will apply ESSM for final 4 Milgem called TF-100 frigate because Both medium and low altitude VL-SAM systems are on development phase now a days and They would have been produced until those ships constructed...

Besides, As far as I know, Only first Milgem called TCG Heybeliada will use Thales made Smart-S Mk2 radars. Rest 7 Milgem will use Aselsan equivalent radar that are on development phase now a days...

Back
Top Bottom