What's new

Milestone: Rapist jailed for 15 years, fined

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MULTAN: A court in Lodhran on Tuesday awarded 15 years imprisonment to a man found guilty of raping a deaf, dumb and blind relative. The judge also ordered him to pay a Rs200,000 fine.

Police said the girl, 15, and her father had visited his uncle’s house on April 18, 2013.

After dinner, they said, the uncle, Ghulam Mustafa, 66, told them that he had set up a separate room for the girl. The men would sleep in another room.

In the middle of the night, police said, Mustafa raped the girl and fled.

When her father woke up the next day, he found the girl in a poor condition and the host missing.

He informed the police and took the girl to the district headquarters hospital. Doctors at the hospital confirmed that the girl had been raped.

An FIR was registered on the father’s complaint. Mustafa was arrested after a few weeks and had been on trial at the sessions court for over six months.

On Tuesday, Additional Sessions Judge Rehana Nawaz declared him guilty, awarded him 15 years in prison and imposed the fine.

Milestone: Rapist jailed for 15 years, fined – The Express Tribune

Why didnt they chop him to pieces?

Shariah shariah people cry...Isamism yet we dont see those laws imposed on these creatures!!

How will 15 yrs fix a lady's nightmares?

66 yr old horny creep!

raping a deaf, dumb and blind relative.
Disgusting...They should have chopped him into pieces and flushed it!

My question was, how to determine, if its a case of rape or not!
Seriously? Could she have consented to it? Being blind, dumb and deaf?!

Anything out of the normal happening to that lady is not right....Anyone taking advantage would equal to getting balls cut off nothing less

Seriously? Could she have consented to it? Being blind, dumb and deaf?!

Anything out of the normal happening to that lady is not right....Anyone taking advantage would equal to getting balls cut off nothing less

I meant, technically DNA does not prove rape, statement is required or witness is required or solid evidence for rape punishment.

I meant, technically DNA does not prove rape, statement is required or witness is required or solid evidence for rape punishment.
Seriously? no 2 germs even share the same DNA unless they are clones! So, unless uncle has an identical twin, DNA is as solid as saying anything!

Why do you think forensic labs are soo popular and busy in the West? Though they do work on other trace materials...but 1 of the 1st thing you pull up is a rape kit!

I dont think there was much gap between rape and filing and FIR( and medical exam) which might have confirmed it.
usually they should find some mark of resistance but not sure whether it is mandatory.

I dont think there was much gap between rape and filing and FIR( and medical exam) which might have confirmed it.
usually they should find some mark of resistance but not sure whether it is mandatory.

I'm not advocating the rape but was wondering over the complication in this particular case, due to blind, deaf and dumb victim.
Mark of resistance, falls in direction of evidence i mentioned.

Seriously? no 2 germs even share the same DNA unless they are clones! So, unless uncle has an identical twin, DNA is as solid as saying anything!

Why do you think forensic labs are soo popular and busy in the West? Though they do work on other trace materials...but 1 of the 1st thing you pull up is a rape kit!

OK... don't take me wrong. I didn't read beyond the first line..
deaf, dumb and blind relative

I'm not advocating the rape but was wondering over the complication in this particular case, due to blind, deaf and dumb victim.
Mark of resistance, falls in direction of evidence i mentioned.

OK... don't take me wrong. I was didn't read beyond the first line..
obviously I am not suggesting that you are advocating rape. I dont really know how they prove rape (as opposed to sex with consent) . Any lawyers here?

OK... don't take me wrong. I didn't read beyond the first line..

I think just because she was incapable of telling her story, so are the dead who are shot or murdered in other ways, the evidence can point in the right direction!

obviously I am not suggesting that you are advocating rape. I dont really know how they prove rape (as opposed to sex with consent) . Any lawyers here?

There is no way she could have given consent, this is rape through and through especially when it is someone who is as handicapped as she was.

There is no way she could have given consent, this is rape through and through especially when it is someone who is as handicapped as she was.
I think @BATMAN is asking legal question (how it was proved) and not casting any doubt on the verdict.

Back
Top Bottom