What's new

Mil-establishment is winning?

I cannot picture in my head Pakistani people doing it.

Never say never….although in the case of Romania, the military turned its back on the communist leader and after his execution, democracy was established.

While I do see people within the military wanting to remove Whisky at some point (like they did Zia ul Haq) I don’t see them challenging Pakistan’s Military Elitya Complex.

That is something I’m still pondering upon. Who would be a formidable challenger to the Generals.

The army junta has lost. What we see is utter desperation and panic. In time, the loss will be hard to ignore or deny.

Mil-establishment is Winning?
People don't matter in the land of the pure?

Even Aitizaz Ahsan is now admitting

not really..

Pakistan is just ticking time bomb waiting to explode be it economic or social ....

what I fear is complete break down where there will rampaging mobs.. mass killing will occur.. eventually everything will be purged.

what I fear is complete break down where there will rampaging mobs.. mass killing will occur.. eventually everything will be purged.

The only times you see a ”mob” organizing in Pakistan is literally over religion and nothing else. For some reason they’re willing to rampage over a faith, but not willing to rampage over their slave masters.

What scares me is that people are going to get so desperate, that they start leaning on the Mullahs to do something. That is what truly scares me…and if they come to power then it’ll be Iran v2.0 or god forbid Afghanistan v2.0 all over again.

Sadly, the people of this region just don’t like to push back. How many foreign invasions has the Indus Valley endured over the past 5000 years?

The Achaemenid Empire lead by Darius and Cyrus literally marched through the Khyber Pass and took control. No resistance. The Mauryan Empire marched in through the plains of Punjab and took control. No resistance. The Mongols marched in…the Ghauri marched in….Durrani marched in….the list goes on and on. The British marched in…and although there were some great battles, the masses simply didn’t react.

Even in 1857, this part of the British occupied subcontinent didn’t support the rebellion (there were other reasons for that).

For some reason we don’t have a history of fighting back. We conform and just accept it.

What fuels this complacency?

Apne logo ko hara ke jeet nahi hoti, If army wins this struggle, assume everyone lost.

obviously
have they ever lost against Pakistan itself?
they always prevail
1694504386477.png

Back
Top Bottom