What's new

Mike Pompeo with the facts: "In the end, we will crush Chinese communist Party just as we did Soviets"

only that China isn't communist in the real sense, they're just very authoritarian.

China have slithered into the role the erstwhile USSR played for decades during the cold war.

It'd be beyond foolish to bet on either of the 2 to emerge victorious in this battle..

China are NOT communist in the traditional sense, in fact, they're very far from the old soviet communism of the 60s/70s etc

I doubt it.

We'll likely just get a bi-polar world, with a new status quo for atleast the rest of this century. China is gonna face economic problems, just like the US does, but in the end a status quo will appear and be maintained for a very long time.

Of course, this is provided that there isn't a devastating war either nation engages in that they cannot recover from.

[Edit] if India thrives the next 50 years, we may even get a tri-polar world. In which case Pakistan will have an even thinner rope to walk on.

Last edited:
only that China isn't communist in the real sense, they're just very authoritarian.

China have slithered into the role the erstwhile USSR played for decades during the cold war.

It'd be beyond foolish to bet on either of the 2 to emerge victorious in this battle..

China are NOT communist in the traditional sense, in fact, they're very far from the old soviet communism of the 60s/70s etc
China has gone way beyond what USSR was at the height of its political, military and economic power.

China is a manufacturing juggernaut and a leader in all of the emerging technology fields. It's cash reserves and ownership of US debt alone is potent enough to bring down US economy.

China has gone way beyond what USSR was at the height of its political, military and economic power.

China is a manufacturing juggernaut and a leader in all of the emerging technology fields. It's cash reserves and ownership of US debt alone is potent enough to bring down US economy.
No doubt they're a formidable opponent for the US, and, tbf, they've earned that billing

thing is, they're more similar than distant but lol (capitalists, both) @jamahir

Mike PLUMPeo, is a neocon, and like his ilk, has a fetish for the chinese and Islam. In that fantasy world their designated supposed enemies will be crushed by the combination of their own internal contradictions, and eagerly aided and abetted by the external coercion, which will eventually hasten their demise. Leaving the global political and economic status quo intact for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Actually, it's not about communism.

But the geopolitical rivalry.

Communism is just an excuse.

With the wef’s nefarious plans and agendas, these giants can quickly perish…..
Didn’t we see devastation from covid already? Millions perished everywhere…..yet the usa keeps wanting supremacy
Dumb americans always in the wrong path. Want love? Try giving help rather than war/fighting.

From hindsight view to say, Soviet Union was really a stupid and weak country. Winning Soviet Union gave US too much credit and dividend. Which US didn't deserve to have

Mikey is smoking good stuff.

Day late and a dollar short. Should've dealt with them well twenty years ago and collaborated with them. Now the US has made China a definite adversary and played the wrong cards.

On top of that - wasted $2.26 Trillion of Taxpayer money in a useless war, and made so many enemies. I lived through it, saw it with my own eyes and wouldn't have believed it otherwise. Meanwhile, the US went from a trail-blazer to a foot-dragger in so many ways. Other countries have moved on - yet this country sat still and even regressed, to my amazement. I have no words but to hang my head in shame.

Last edited:
I doubt it.

We'll likely just get a bi-polar world, with a new status quo for atleast the rest of this century. China is gonna face economic problems, just like the US does, but in the end a status quo will appear and be maintained for a very long time.

Of course, this is provided that there is a devastating war either nation engages in that they cannot recover from.

[Edit] if India thrives the next 50 years, we may even get a tri-polar world. In which case Pakistan will have an even thinner rope to walk on.

Everything the US said has come out true. They said no matter how succesful the Chinese growth looks right now, someone will come along and compromise the whole thing just to consolidate their poiltical power- and what they said has come true.

a) Who screwed the Ali Baba group and messed up the listing of the Ant group? Nor USA but China itself
b) Who crashed the Chinese real estate market after letting it build itself into a bubble? Not USA but China itself
c) Who is crashing the manufacturing industry by messing up relations with other countries? Not USA but China itself

There is no reason for Apple to shift manufacturing or any other companies to do so except the fear that the random policies of the CCP has created. Americans are right- China's policies will eventually put all her accomplishments in peril. And they have.

Back
Top Bottom