What's new

Mike Pompeo: Modi hai to mumkin hai

As I said there is a collective demise in the thinking process of a country....
Its not your problem, that's who you have been trained by your media, politicians etc....
And yes sometime some of the comments on the forums are very childish I agree and we have fun moments too teasing about cows or just as of today marriage of frogs for rain etc, but the simple question who do you bother coming here..
Why don't you go and discuss 'in depth' in maybe arnab goswani or any other TV show. The railty is that the masses in both countries are very anti each other and educated people always emphasised on peace... That lobby doesn't exist in India anymore...maybe thats a good thing for India, let's leave it for the philosophers to ponder.
I have seen this guy many times. The kind of theories he present is laughable. He think so much that even if Modi thought that much India would be super power by now. If you need to strech a small topic like chewing gum he is the guy for you.
The pakistan hatred is etched on his features and I can feel it through screen and so in your words. And seriously you Indian question our behaviour or our little jokes here on pdf.. They are thousand time more civilized then the hate mongering you people do .
I found this forum great place where very interesting people share remarkable knowledge from either countries, that's why I bother coming here. If me calling out the ill mannered joke was so hurting to you, I will ignore them in future and not point it out.

I don't enjoy Arnab and have no interest in him or his show. Countries with our history our culture and our sizes will always have many factions with many different opinions and beliefs and then some.

Yes I an Indian can question the insensitive behaviour and bigotry filled jokes here in Pdf. Because I believe that that's not the purpose of this forum.

Also I have no hate mongering nor any malice towards any community or country in my heart. Peace

Lol making Americans talk in Hindi....modi hai toh sahi main mumkin hai :D

can modi make tejas fly? kia ya mumkin hai? tejas when sarrr!!!

Tejas is getting inducted by the end of this year man.

Tejas Mk2 coming in 2021. Stay tuned! ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom