What's new

Mike Pompeo: Modi hai to mumkin hai

Will he also get some cows to appease him?

I think Modi will prefer those Cows to be alive, not cooked or in steak form haha
That is such a$$ licking for some investments from India hahaha What become of the Powerful US :(

i said it due to experience :coffee:
We have a knack of balanced geopolitics and independent policy. I hope it continues in the future.

Will he also get some cows to appease him?
Why always bring cows in any such discussion? Is it only to hurt the religious sentiments? Would it sound good if people bring pork and pig meat into the discourse about Chinese and Pakistani affairs in a similar way. Not cool friends.

We have a knack of balanced geopolitics and independent policy. I hope it continues in the future.

Why always bring cows in any such discussion? Is it only to hurt the religious sentiments? Would it sound good if people bring pork and pig meat into the discourse about Chinese and Pakistani affairs in a similar way. Not cool friends.

Just ignore some ppl here on certain matters.

They are angry to see silver spoon bangkok massage parlor man-child get rejected by the people yet again....and seeing him throw hissy fit and running to his italian waitress mommy again for solace.

Please try understand what they were promised to assuage their frail psyche...and what was delivered brutally in the reality yet again.

B
He has said some very bad things about Pakistan.
Pakistan should protest. But with the signing of imf deal in Coming month maybe they won't..
But these bastards are really crossing lines..
Arent they supposed to be neutral...

Just ignore some ppl here on certain matters.

They are angry to see silver spoon bangkok massage parlor man-child get rejected by the people yet again....and seeing him throw hissy fit and running to his italian waitress mommy again for solace.

Please try understand what they were promised to assuage their frail psyche...and what was delivered brutally in the reality yet again.
They are Indians aren't they?
Do you really doubt their loyalty..
Maybe they would be soft on Pakistan but not Anti Indian.
Or engaging Pakistan meant being anti India in your eyes.
I think India has the prefect opertunity to engage Pakistan now when Pakistan was actually dismantalling every single madrassa which even has nothing to do With terrorism and the pm along with the establishment and army has asked for talks Atleast 6 times..
Indians right now think they don't need conflict resolution. Pakistanis masses would think the same.. But first time you see a civil military effort and you leaders rejected it in the name popularism.
Its was not like you are giving something away, these are only talks.amd no deals..
Surely India was complicating it a lot with applying different theories and stuff while the issue is really simple..which is both have to sit down and talk and had to give and take somethings and solve enemity once and forever..
But the the skeptic voice in everyone's head, ask that what has happened in 70 years that give any hope that anything substantial would happen.
Nothing ...
But people like me would hope...
Despite not ever forgiving India for proxy terrorism and the seperation of pakistan but still hopes for peace..( have you Indians ever thought that have you not done Bangladesh maybe you don't have paksitan as your mortal enemy)
20 years ago we have upper hand, 20 years after you have upper hand and so who knows what would happen after 20 years But one thing is certain India is not going to be a developed country despite its massive economy neither Pakistan is going to become developed.
And our Conflicts would continue ....
There are still voices in Pakistan very loud ones that advocate to normalise relations with India but sadly there are none left in India.. This is called a collective demise of a society..

B

He has said some very bad things about Pakistan.
Pakistan should protest. But with the signing of imf deal in Coming month maybe they won't..
But these bastards are really crossing lines..
Arent they supposed to be neutral...

They are Indians aren't they?
Do you really doubt their loyalty..
Maybe they would be soft on Pakistan but not Anti Indian.
Or engaging Pakistan meant being anti India in your eyes.
I think India has the prefect opertunity to engage Pakistan now when Pakistan was actually dismantalling every single madrassa which even has nothing to do With terrorism and the pm along with the establishment and army has asked for talks Atleast 6 times..
Indians right now think they don't need conflict resolution. Pakistanis masses would think the same.. But first time you see a civil military effort and you leaders rejected it in the name popularism.
Its was not like you are giving something away, these are only talks.amd no deals..
Surely India was complicating it a lot with applying different theories and stuff while the issue is really simple..which is both have to sit down and talk and had to give and take somethings and solve enemity once and forever..
But the the skeptic voice in everyone's head, ask that what has happened in 70 years that give any hope that anything substantial would happen.
Nothing ...
But people like me would hope...
Despite not ever forgiving India for proxy terrorism and the seperation of pakistan but still hopes for peace..( have you Indians ever thought that have you not done Bangladesh maybe you don't have paksitan as your mortal enemy)
20 years ago we have upper hand, 20 years after you have upper hand and so who knows what would happen after 20 years But one thing is certain India is not going to be a developed country despite its massive economy neither Pakistan is going to become developed.
And our Conflicts would continue ....
There are still voices in Pakistan very loud ones that advocate to normalise relations with India but sadly there are none left in India.. This is called a collective demise of a society..

Sorry, but we are tired of Pakistan antics....and we just want results before we approach anything else.

This guy was quite anti-modi for quite a while, even he has woken up after the recent election:

Till then, you can take whatever soapbox you want to clamber onto to feel better.....but us Indians discuss matters in depth outside of this forum....including such things as FATF and clear results on what we expect from Pakistan before we care to talk.

As far as internal issues regarding India, again this is not the forum for it...and neither we care much about what Pakistanis have to say on it.

Sorry, but we are tired of Pakistan antics....and we just want results before we approach anything else.

This guy was quite anti-modi for quite a while, even he has woken up after the recent election:

Till then, you can take whatever soapbox you want to clamber onto to feel better.....but us Indians discuss matters in depth outside of this forum....including such things as FATF and clear results on what we expect from Pakistan before we care to talk.

As far as internal issues regarding India, again this is not the forum for it...and neither we care much about what Pakistanis have to say on it.
As I said there is a collective demise in the thinking process of a country....
Its not your problem, that's who you have been trained by your media, politicians etc....
And yes sometime some of the comments on the forums are very childish I agree and we have fun moments too teasing about cows or just as of today marriage of frogs for rain etc, but the simple question who do you bother coming here..
Why don't you go and discuss 'in depth' in maybe arnab goswani or any other TV show. The railty is that the masses in both countries are very anti each other and educated people always emphasised on peace... That lobby doesn't exist in India anymore...maybe thats a good thing for India, let's leave it for the philosophers to ponder.
I have seen this guy many times. The kind of theories he present is laughable. He think so much that even if Modi thought that much India would be super power by now. If you need to strech a small topic like chewing gum he is the guy for you.
The pakistan hatred is etched on his features and I can feel it through screen and so in your words. And seriously you Indian question our behaviour or our little jokes here on pdf.. They are thousand time more civilized then the hate mongering you people do .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom