What's new

Mike Pompeo Declares China's Uighur Policy as Genocide

With the number of terrorist coming out in the name of Islam, it really is for sale. I would rather prefer if it was sold for development instead of killing people.

Give me the number.....a thousand a year?? ten thousand?? hundred thousand at most??

On the other hand, have you checked the amount of kaffirs coming to rape Muslim countries??

Some of you guys have a seriously Islamophobic, inferiority complex ridden & neuron deficient brain.

"Massmurderer determines victims actually the bad guys citing sources employed by massmurderer" 🙄

Prove it if you can.

1611166019688.png

:lol:

That's not a proof. You are just embarrassing yourself. English terrorist Winston Churchill killed millions of people in Bengal alone in 1943/1944 but of course he is not mentioned. Your anglo-saxon overlords killed natives in North America and Australia but they of course are not mentioned. But Mao who kicked anglo-saxon druglords out of China is badmouthed. No wonder why anglo-saxon druglords hate him so much.

China was the only country which achieved fast population growth by "KILLING" the people in 1960's, western media is indeed genius!

Population of China since 1960 in millions
_20201217210448-png.697269

Declassified CIA documents show that wide spread malnutrition happened in early 1960's but no large scale famine in China.

Western media propaganda is a lie even being debunked by their own old documents and records.
253046482-jpg.697274

China was the only country which achieved fast population growth by "KILLING" the people in 1960's, western media is indeed genius!

Declassified CIA documents show that wide spread malnutrition happened in early 1960's but no large scale famine in China.

Western media propaganda is a lie even being debunked by their own old documents and records.
253046482-jpg.697274
Barking dogs of US imperialism (Hollywood, CIA media, US trolls) are not interested in facts. They will continue to spew lies until collapse of US Empire.

There are too many lies. before we give them too much explanations. now we don’t care about that.
Chinese people are becoming more culturally confident, Young people don’t trust US government and Western media .Because they knew too much lies and their own country was so terrible.

Give me the number.....a thousand a year?? ten thousand?? hundred thousand at most??

On the other hand, have you checked the amount of kaffirs coming to rape Muslim countries??

Some of you guys have a seriously Islamophobic, inferiority complex ridden & neuron deficient brain.
Kaffirs are still better than most Muslims, at least they do the right thing for their own people, Muslims will sell their own for the money, hence proving my point further. And it doesn't matter how many, there are a lot more sellouts amongst Muslims than there are in Kaffirs.

Kaffirs are still better than most Muslims, at least they do the right thing for their own people, Muslims will sell their own for the money, hence proving my point further. And it doesn't matter how many, there are a lot more sellouts amongst Muslims than there are in Kaffirs.

Man, inferiority complex and self hate much? :lol:
That's not a proof. You are just embarrassing yourself. English terrorist Winston Churchill killed millions of people in Bengal alone in 1943/1944 but of course he is not mentioned. Your anglo-saxon overlords killed natives in North America and Australia but they of course are not mentioned. But Mao who kicked anglo-saxon druglords out of China is badmouthed. No wonder why anglo-saxon druglords hate him so much.

Churchill wasn't a dictator. Although I know he killed many Bengalis but no where close to Mao. I love it when you Wumao get all angry whenever I bring up Mao and his atrocities. Delicious tears! :lol:

If every official of the Pakistani government slanders and slanders China every day as you say, it will be natural for China and India to move towards a comprehensive strategic partner. :cheers:
In addition, I want to say that Xinjiang is more developed than Pakistan.
You know that India has been very annoyed by China-Pakistan cooperation
The Chinese government has asked you Pakistani media and media from Muslim countries to go to Xinjiang for interviews. You still don't believe it. No matter how you explain it, you still slander China. Then China does not have to say more nonsense. 👍

Enjoy life with India.

Man, inferiority complex and self hate much? :lol:
Is that the best you can come up with? Even if Islam is the perfect religion, with followers like you, no wonder it has such a bad reputation around the world.

All these low quality Chinese fan boys

Pakistan handled India for over 70 years without Chinese help and you think we are afraid of losing Chinese projects ?

You fools our religion is not for sale and we don’t sell our religion for development you idiots

Soviet Union who beat China also said same thing when they came to Afghanistan, ask them now where is USSR

Do what you like but if you try to remove Islam or open war with Muslims we will bring you down just look around you for examples

It saddens me to see the youth today speak like such cucks.

It's a disease - they have no faith in themselves and no faith in Allah.

I mean anyone would think oxygen is Chinese.

Is that the best you can come up with? Even if Islam is the perfect religion, with followers like you, no wonder it has such a bad reputation around the world.

DGAF. Islam is doing great. So are its followers. Your weak heart & conviction is not my problem.

All these low quality Chinese fan boys

Pakistan handled India for over 70 years without Chinese help and you think we are afraid of losing Chinese projects ?

You fools our religion is not for sale and we don’t sell our religion for development you idiots

Soviet Union who beat China also said same thing when they came to Afghanistan, ask them now where is USSR

Do what you like but if you try to remove Islam or open war with Muslims we will bring you down just look around you for examples

China has yet to take a tiny island next to itself called Taiwan and here the Chinese and their Iron Brothers are acting like beating India is a achievement. :lol:

The day China takes Taiwan is when I'll take it seriously. Otherwise, it's a paper tiger.

253046482-jpg.697274

1611175265548.png

Now that's an actual graph! Not a CCP graph. :lol:

If every official of the Pakistani government slanders and slanders China every day as you say, it will be natural for China and India to move towards a comprehensive strategic partner. :cheers:
In addition, I want to say that Xinjiang is more developed than Pakistan.
You know that India has been very annoyed by China-Pakistan cooperation
The Chinese government has asked you Pakistani media and media from Muslim countries to go to Xinjiang for interviews. You still don't believe it. No matter how you explain it, you still slander China. Then China does not have to say more nonsense. 👍

1) International media....Muslim, Pakistani or otherwise, isn't allowed in Xinjiang. What are you smoking since you're lying straight out of your teeth.

Some Pakistanis might be gullible little fools but I ain't one of them.

2) Xinjiang is so developed that even after decades of "poverty alleviation" programs....your State still needs to give handouts of blankets and winter clothes every winter!

No matter what the state of Pakistan.....the Pakistani govt. never had to do any such thing. :lol:

No one cares about fake CCP numbers and programs. :D

Back
Top Bottom