What's new

Mike Pence 'We rebuilt China over the last 25 years'

We talk about market, not retail market.

China is 3rd largest market in world, after USA and EU. Thats a simple fact. My IQ is 112 btw.

What you do is oriental behavior. You dont know reason. What you bring up next? That China is biggest rice market?

The fact that USA beats the shit out of China with import tariffs and China is unable to counter in same way shows who has the bigger market.

And Nr. 3 market with a market power 2.5 times smaller than the EU market and almost 3.6 times smaller than US market.

Listen, special needs boy, having a large market for cheap white whores, drugs, and overpriced health care doesn't translate to anything. Americans spend trillions on food and medicine each year. The result? They're still fat, drug- addicted, mentally retarded slugs with no life and no future.

This is why the S and P lost 3 trillion in five days. It's all make believe. Real markets like retail markets, car and phone markets, energy markets, food markets.... China is number 1, and they will only get bigger while you shrink (although you import many men from Africa and the MidEast to pleasure your miserable feminist women)

And remember, you are also small in other areas. How is this for facts and data? Am I Western enough for you?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11223678

My advice, cut your hair. Take down your photo as well, you are not attractive. Maybe this advice will help you make time for things other than arguing nonsense on this forum.

If it is really over value, then China will be gladly to correct it, aren't they? As they have already have devaluate yuan several time. Specially when they face Trump tariff right now. They even just devaluate their RMB this year.

I'm not sure whether the devaluation of the RMB is intentional or not by the government because the threat of capital outflow is real. The thinking part of the financial world and ultra-rich Chinese do know that the RMB is overprinted and are ready to move out their assets if the RMB shows any sign of massive devaluation. It threatens financial stability.

Usually intentional devaluation will increase foreign exchange reserves. (You purchase foreign assets with RMB and increase its supply overseas to push down its value.)

However China's foreign reserves actually fell recently even though they had a trade surplus.

China’s foreign exchange reserves fell more than expected in September to a 14-month low as the yuan weakened further against the dollar amid mounting trade tension with the United States.

Reserves fell US$22.69 billion in September to US$3.09 trillion, the biggest drop since February, compared with a decline of US$8.23 billion in August, central bank data showed on Sunday.

This means that either the government is spending foreign reserves to defend the currency, or that the rich/foreign firms are moving their assets out.

Devaluing the RMB is a double-edged sword. There are Chinese firms who borrow in USD and they may face problem paying back if the RMB drops. And as part of a global supply chain, China imports and add value before exporting. Cost of production in RMB may increase if the RMB drops because the cost of import has increased. Only certain industries which have 100% domestic content can benefit fully from a devaluation.

Last edited:
Listen, special needs boy, having a large market for cheap white whores, drugs, and overpriced health care doesn't translate to anything. Americans spend trillions on food and medicine each year. The result? They're still fat, drug- addicted, mentally retarded slugs with no life and no future.

This is why the S and P lost 3 trillion in five days. It's all make believe. Real markets like retail markets, car and phone markets, energy markets, food markets.... China is number 1, and they will only get bigger while you shrink (although you import many men from Africa and the MidEast to pleasure your miserable feminist women)

And remember, you are also small in other areas. How is this for facts and data? Am I Western enough for you?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11223678

My advice, cut your hair. Take down your photo as well, you are not attractive. Maybe this advice will help you make time for things other than arguing nonsense on this forum.

What do we know about Italians? They are not direct decendents of the Romans. They had Mosulini, Maffia, Poket thieves, tourist cheaters or more recently "knullar" knowledge of a Nordic word.

The only thing China is good for is Copying/Pasting, eating dogs, rats, fetuses and giving massage with happy ending.

The only thing China is good for is Copying/Pasting, eating dogs, rats, fetuses and giving massage with happy ending.

fde.jpg

1 million inside education camp, we going to add another 1 million next years! :enjoy:
2028 there will no uighur anymore :china:

What do you call Guantanamo in Chinese?
I guess it’s time to let Japanese re- educate Chinese again.

What do you call Guantanamo in Chinese?
I guess it’s time to let Japanese re- educate Chinese again.
no, guantanamo sytle is not suit our taste
Chinese style is Nazi style.
Xinjiang have a huge GAS chamber, want to join your uighur brother? :china:
if you wanna save your uighur, tell your wannabe sultan erdogran to help them, as fast as possible, each years we add another 1 millions uighur :azn:

no, guantanamo sytle is not suit our taste
Chinese style is Nazi style.
Xinjiang have a huge GAS chamber, want to join your uighur brother? :china:
if you wanna save your uighur, tell your wannabe sultan erdogran to help them, as fast as possible, each years we add another 1 millions uighur :azn:

You're more stupid than I thought. Two dictatorial ideologies cannot share the same space.

You're more stupid than I thought. Two dictatorial ideologies cannot share the same space.
yes it can!
this is China, we can add as many as we want!
Goverment = Communist
Economy = Capitalist
Uighur = Nazi Style
:china:
as long as it worked, doesn't matter what ideologies, just used it :china:

Back
Top Bottom