What's new

MiG-29 Fulcrum Vs F-16 Falcon

Because he is a military professional which does not consider post count @James Jaevid
My friend @Manindra , so that is what those are for, and I thought it was a longevity measurement of some sort. To tell you the truth I am not as tech savvy as other members here in PDF. Unlike @gambit for example, he is an expert on his field in the USAF which is more on the technical side same thing goes with the Navy guys. Someone has to do the easy job I suppose. Ask me about troop leading procedure or principles of leadership then maybe I can share with you something. Ask me about technical stuff then you might have to wait, I have to use Google.

Last edited:
My friend @Manindra , so that is what those are for, and I thought it was a longevity measurement of some sort. To tell you the truth I am not as tech savvy as other members here in PDF. Unlike @gambit for example, he is an expert on his field in the USAF which is more on the technical side same thing goes with the Navy guys. Someone has to do the easy job I suppose. Ask me about troop leading procedure or principles of leadership then maybe I can share with you something. Ask me about technical stuff then you might have to wait, I have to use Google.
Sir, Iam financial guy but huge interest in defence as in childhood I want to be a Pilot (as my home town have IAF base) but later in college I joined National Cadet Corps & later I cleared written exam for Combined defence services & called for Service Selection Board but at that time I am not Graduate ( due to mismatch of University timeline ) later I busied in my daily life become a financial guy.
So, my knowledge of military matters are only in theory & your practical. I would honoured if I would able to grasp a little knowledge from your experience.
Thanks.

Sir, Iam financial guy but huge interest in defence as in childhood I want to be a Pilot (as my home town have IAF base) but later in college I joined National Cadet Corps & later I cleared written exam for Combined defence services & called for Service Selection Board but at that time I am not Graduate ( due to mismatch of University timeline ) later I busied in my daily life become a financial guy.
So, my knowledge of military matters are only in theory & your practical. I would honoured if I would able to grasp a little knowledge from your experience.
Thanks.
guys we are here for comparison between f16 and mig29
not for ur qaulifications

F-16 is the better multi-role righter, Mig-29K would probably beat the F-16 blk 52 or even blk60/61 one on one

most likely would come down to pilot skill

For that matter let me rephrase the question buddy...

How many planes did the Mig 29 shot down?

How many planes did the F-16 shot down?

Irregardless of who flies or what supporting assets do they have just a simple answer buddy? Let us not be technical here.

@500, can you please enlighten our friend here?
Right. Context means zilch. If Messi scored zero goals while Ronaldo topped up a twin hat-trick, it would be of no concern that Ronaldo played for Real Madrid and Messi for Somalia. And Ronaldo would be the greatest player ever.

Ther is no more head on head fight anymore, the fighter with the best electronics and missiles wins. F16 is more advanced with EW and ECM, and with the amraam and sidewinder two step ahead.

F-16 is battle proven aircraft and is also one of the best dogfighter in the world! F-16 downed Mig-29 several times. F16 has 11 Hardpoints while mig29 has only 7 hardpoints it means that f16 can carry more weapon load than mig

trying not to be bias I would say the Mig-29 was way better than the F-16, but the pilots on the other hand were inferior to the countries that owned the F-16

the Mig-29 is just as agile and capable as the F-16 and plus for most of their lives the Mig-29 had the superior missile with the R-73

now I would say the F-16 blk 50/52 are just as capable as the Mig-29M2 and the F-16 blk 60/61 is to the Mig-35.

overall F-16 is the better multi-role fighter

Not again this vs threads are useless and CRAPY, MOD please close this thread now

Back
Top Bottom