What's new

Middle Eastern Christians Flee Violence for Ancient Homeland of Orthodoxy

Brother, please tell me that the Church of the Entrance of the Theotokos is still preserved. It is a place that I have always wanted to visit. Its in Antioch. Is it still there?
are you reffering to The Church of the Entrance of the Theotokos in Hama?, and as far I know its still there, praise the lord

Christians got mostly evicted from Bethlehem, but one must not mention Israel's crimes.

Better to rant against Arabs. It's politically acceptable, unlike the other semites...

Christians got mostly evicted from Bethlehem, but one must not mention Israel's crimes.

Better to rant against Arabs. It's politically acceptable, unlike the other semites...
the crimes of Israel is not only against Christians, but also against Muslims... Israel have many times stopped Christians from praying on Christmas and Easter... the persecution of Christians is also occurring in the west believe it or not

this is not a topic against Arabs, but rather against terrorism, terrorism has no religion, no faith...
this specific topic is about destruction of churches in Syria and Iraq done by terrorists...

" Nothing, more dangerous to Islam than to distort its meanings and its contents while wearing Islam's robe" Hafez Alasad

My friend, the Arabs are not being singled out, but terrorists. There are millions, millions of Arabs who are Muslim (Shia, Sunni) who are for peace. I've good friends who are from Jordan , and they know as much of the Bible as i do, tho they are Muslim ! Arab is just ethnicity, Arabs can be Muslim, Christian, Jewish, et al. Those who claim to be Muslim , such as these ISIS followers, ISIL, et al -- they preach of righteousness , they preach of will of God, while they butcher innocents. No, this is not Islam. That is not the teachings of Mohammad.

My friend, these fanatics -- ISIS -- are claiming that they are the resurrection of Caliphate? No. They do not know what the Caliphate was all about. The Caliphate of the 7th, 8th centuries --- was so tolerant. People , whether they were Christian, Jew, they were welcomed and included , not persecuted and butchered like they are now. These terrorists are not Muslims.What they are doing is not Islam.

@Developereo This is Palestinian Archbishop Atallah Hanna who condemned the insulting of Islam, pictured here carrying a sign that pledges support for Prophet Muhammad. How could such a man of the church do something like this, some might ask? ~ This is Palestine (Syria), despite those who seek to drive a wedge between Christians & Muslims, it won't work.
10945585_10155153358685444_5670367866844171784_n.jpg

@Falcon29

Absolutely disgusting what happenned to the Christians in the ME,the home of this sacred religion is cleansed by its ancient followers.Even if it's sad for them to leave their ancestral homes Europe should have opened its arms to them,they integrate well unlike other trouble makers who flock in here.

Western states did nothing for them except putting them in harms way (not that they were not targets before).

Absolutely disgusting what happenned to the Christians in the ME,the home of this sacred religion is cleansed by its ancient followers.Even if it's sad for them to leave their ancestral homes Europe should have opened its arms to them,they integrate well unlike other trouble makers who flock in here.

Western states did nothing for them except putting them in harms way (not that they were not targets before).

@Developereo This is Palestinian Archbishop Atallah Hanna who condemned the insulting of Islam, pictured here carrying a sign that pledges support for Prophet Muhammad. How could such a man of the church do something like this, some might ask? ~ This is Palestine (Syria), despite those who seek to drive a wedge between Christians & Muslims, it won't work.

@Falcon29

Brothers ,

Please take a minute of your time and reflect with me.

Full of Grace and Truth: An Orthodox Prayer for Peace in the World

@Falcon29

he has no other choice. What if he stays silent? His people would get murdered from islamists.

he has no other choice. What if he stays silent? His people would get murdered from islamists.
see, in Levant there is something called tolerance, we coexist peacefully, those terrorists such as F$A, I$I$, and Alqaeda are terrorist, they have no religion, they follow their own bloodthirsty agenda which is supported by the west itself... Christianity in the west ( which rarely exist anymore) have abandoned Christians in the Arab world, look at what is happening to Christians in Syria, Iraq, Libya, and etc... and the west interfered causing all this misery against Christians, heck even if Christians were hated it is because of the actions the west... This is just happened in Libya recently, the country that was "freed" by NATO... Isil group in Libya claims mass kidnap of Christians - Telegraph

by the way, when I say the west, I do not mean the people, I'm talking about the governments and politics here, no the ordinary citizen...

see, in Levant there is something called tolerance, we coexist peacefully, those terrorists such as F$A, I$I$, and Alqaeda are terrorist, they have no religion, they follow their own bloodthirsty agenda which is supported by the west itself... Christianity in the west ( which rarely exist anymore) have abandoned Christians in the Arab world, look at what is happening to Christians in Syria, Iraq, Libya, and etc... and the west interfered causing all this misery against Christians, heck even if Christians were hated it is because of the actions the west... This is just happened in Libya recently, the country that was "freed" by NATO... Isil group in Libya claims mass kidnap of Christians - Telegraph

by the way, when I say the west, I do not mean the people, I'm talking about the governments and politics here, no the ordinary citizen...

Very poignant, deep, and thought provoking. It puts into context the message of John 16:33, my brother. Through prayer, let us have strength to carry our individual crosses.

Thank you for this deep conversation. Its one of the deepest conversations I've had here.

Good night, you're in my prayers. Do pray for me, too.

@Syrian Lion ,

i recommend this song for you.

Very poignant, deep, and thought provoking. It puts into context the message of John 16:33, my brother. Through prayer, let us have strength to carry our individual crosses.

Thank you for this deep conversation. Its one of the deepest conversations I've had here.

Good night, you're in my prayers. Do pray for me, too.
Thank you brother, and I will be praying for you !

Good night!

i recommend this song for you.

that's one of my favorite songs!

This is a good one here , We Won't be shaken

Back
Top Bottom