What's new

Middle Eastern Christians Flee Violence for Ancient Homeland of Orthodoxy

Because,with their current numbers ,they'll soon be extinct in the ME.Hate to be rude now,but in the end ,muslims are dying by muslim hands,it's your own internal slugfest,you could leave them out of it.

Thanks to USA.

Get to know that the Muslim world has it's retards, instability opens the cages. Any Sunni Muslim country has a population of beheaders and suicide bombers, all it takes is instability and they'll start.

The Zionists they never have any lands they were subject of the Babylonians and Romans
They were gypsies from Europe who migrated to Palestine recently
Seems u ever read Quran. Jews had 3 states before 1948, had plenty kings. But who was Palestinian president before Arafat?

You want to gloss over the European Christians committing genocide of native people in North and South America and then colonizing their lands ? Palestinians also lost their lands because European Christians settled remaining European Jews in Palestine after committing genocide of Jews in Europe.

Genocide was committed all over the world when people were less civilised.I won't talk now about ancient history just because you only have few straws to grasp on.It's irelevant ,we are talking about modern times,discuss this or spare me the useless rants.

Thanks to USA.

Get to know that the Muslim world has it's retards, instability opens the cages. Any Sunni Muslim country has a population of beheaders and suicide bombers, all it takes is instability and they'll start.

Point taken.They were thrown to the wolves by Western countries,especially the US.

@1000 .....As a personal question,would you have prefered Saddam in power ? Or worst,after him,his genocidal son?

Last edited:
Genocide was committed all over the world when people were less civilised.I won't talk now about ancient history just because you only have few straws to grasp on.It's irelevant ,we are talking about modern times,discuss this or spare me the useless rants

In modern time European Christian committed genocide of European Jews in Europe and shipped the remaining Jews to Palestine to accomplish Final Solution of Jewish Problem in Europe. The Palestinians were ethnically cleansed from their homeland to settle European Jews in Palestine.

@1000 .....As a personal question,would you have prefered Saddan in power ? Or worst,after him,his genocidal son?

I can't say whilst being born in Europe, the people over there and those that lived during his time should decide on that.

Only thing I can say is Saddam was using people as cannon fodder for imperial wars, instead of serving the people he used them for wars. Dictators on a warpath always leave behind a mess which is now being dealt with.

Of course. If Saddam was not invading other countries he would be alive now.

1. how is saddam going into kuwait bad while nato invading libya good??

2. how should chavez rearranging his own society bad while nato rearranging libya good??

3. why should be hanged... he was the proud president of a sovereign society??

Yes he wanted to turn opposition into taliban to compromise the opposition. Syria was quite a secular and quite democratic (in Arab terms) country before Alawis came in.

i see you are continuing with two narratives...

1. that the alawi people hold power in syria to the anger of the rest.

2. that the opposition in syria were originally brave hippies with guns, before assad brought in ikhwaan and taliban and radicalized the loving humanity that was the opposition.

Good thread.

I hope Christianity continues to flourish and have the Middle East as its traditional home. The Christians of the region are going through a great deal, and everyone and anyone in the Muslim world who cares should put their help forward to aid them. If I was there, I personally would guard their communities day and night with a gun in my hand. Whenever I have come across the Christians of Sham they have been humble, welcoming and so kind.

I hope the savage terrorists do not see the day of light and they are destroyed. My prayers are with you my dear cousins.

@Syrian Lion

What can folks like myself do for you guys? I have numerous contacts with the Assyrian expats in West London, having taught their children, and have aided them with their efforts. But I haven't seen or known of any helping the Christians of the Levent.

I continue to help the Muslim refugees from Syria, through the host of organisations that help them as well.

I can't say whilst being born in Europe, the people over there and those that lived during his time should decide on that.

in year 2000, i was a teacher in a computer training institution in india... in one of the branches i met a student from iraq... name of ali and about 45... he seemed happy enough and talkative, though we didn't discuss politics at all.

Good thread.

I hope Christianity continues to flourish and have the Middle East as its traditional home. The Christians of the region are going through a great deal, and everyone and anyone in the Muslim world who cares should put their help forward to aid them. If I was there, I personally would guard their communities day and night with a gun in my hand. Whenever I have come across the Christians of Sham they have been humble, welcoming and so kind.

I hope the savage terrorists do not see the day of light and they are destroyed. My prayers are with you my dear cousins.

@Syrian Lion

What can folks like myself do for you guys? I have numerous contacts with the Assyrian expats in West London, having taught their children, and have aided them with their efforts. But I haven't seen or known of any helping the Christians of the Levent.

I continue to help the Muslim refugees from Syria, through the host of organisations that help them as well.

great work, sir... great words. :tup:

Seems u ever read Quran. Jews had 3 states before 1948, had plenty kings. But who was Palestinian president before Arafat?
Bani israel have nothing to do with your ashkeNAZI scums
Even bani israel god forbid them to live in the holy land

Good thread.

@Syrian Lion

Thank you brother, the situation in Syria and Iraq is tough for everyone, people are suffering daily.. It is hard for Western organizations to help Christians in Syria ( sanctions and etc) however there are some, mostly Arab churches and etc.. Sadly I don't know much about any European organizations.. Your effort for helping Syrian refugees is greatly appreciated, pray for peace to return to Syria is what would a Syria child ask of you friend...

I ask all to pray for peace, it doesn't matter what you think or believe, pray for peace to return to Syria and Iraq..

Thank you brother, the situation in Syria and Iraq is tough for everyone, people are suffering daily.. It is hard for Western organizations to help Christians in Syria ( sanctions and etc) however there are some, mostly Arab churches and etc.. Sadly I don't know much about any European organizations.. Your effort for helping Syrian refugees is greatly appreciated, pray for peace to return to Syria is what would a Syria child ask of you friend...

I ask all to pray for peace, it doesn't matter what you think or believe, pray for peace to return to Syria and Iraq..

I swear by Allah you guys are in my prayers daily, just before I sleep I offer beseech the Lord to help my Christian cousins of Sham and my Muslim brothers and sisters.

I'll continue to pray but I'll ask the Assyrians they help the Syrian brothers and sisters.

Forbidden as in Law? o_O Or are you talking about Syria and Iraq only? Is there any restriction on Israel as well?

Many of the Holy Pilgrimage sites for Christians are all over there. Jerusalem is only one place. Others include Galilee , Bethlehem. Some areas that are outside "Judea" are now within Lebanon, Syria and Jordan. Some of the Holy sites such as Tyre, Sidon, Tiberias, Caesarea, Mount Tabor, Jerash, Amman, Mount Nebo, Madeba, Kerak, Petra, Antioch, Aleppo. And these are just the ones i can name .

In particular, I belong (baptized and active in) to the Greek Orthodox Church and I attend a Greek Orthodox (which is the genesis of many Orthodox branches, such as Ukrainian Orthodox, Russian Orthodox, Romanian, Bulgarian, Syrian Orthodox et al) --- one of our earliest footprint was in Syria. In Syria, there are still very strong remnants of the Byzantine Rite of Orthodoxy, and it is known as Melkites in Syria, @Syrian Lion brother -- im sure you heard of this, and i think it is known as Malaki in Syrian tongue, right? But anyways, a well known Pilgrimage site for us Greek Christian Orthodox is the Church of the Lady of Entrance of the Theotokos in Hama. It is close to what was known as Antioch in the days of old.

Syria , to us, is pivotal in the beginnings of Christianity and Christian Orthodoxy. The churches, abeys, monasteries, are more than 2 millenia old , and this is why --- to us --- the war in that country bleeds our hearts.

I'm not talking as one who lives in the 'west', but as one who is a Christian Orthodox. Syria is considered a very Holy Place....

I swear by Allah you guys are in my prayers daily, just before I sleep I offer beseech the Lord to help my Christian cousins of Sham and my Muslim brothers and sisters.

I'll continue to pray but I'll ask the Assyrians they help the Syrian brothers and sisters.

Thank you, brother. I have read the 99 names of the Almighty, and one name that i always love is 'Al-Wadud'. THE LOVING. Yes, Allah SWT, or as we Christians call him Father God , He Is Love....

Back
Top Bottom