What's new

Mexico demands apology for colonial abuses, Spain hits back

Are you trying to say, because there were not many people, so it is OK to attack and occupy their country with force!! The same people now have very strict immigration laws. Meaning it could have been in Asia, we came conquered it, now it is what we want to do.
By the way, if they were only 500,000 and massive land was available. What was the need to wipe them off the face of the earth!!
As you say there was no shortage of space.

I only said "What was the need to wipe them off the face of the earth!! I mentioned the need, not that they were completely wiped out. Secondly, as I have provided the link in Tasmania they are basically wiped out. The last full blooded live in 1800s. I don't know what do you call elimination of a race from a particular area. Those who had been living for 10,000 years disappeared.

I only said "What was the need to wipe them off the face of the earth!! I mentioned the need, not that they were completely wiped out. Secondly, as I have provided the link in Tasmania they are basically wiped out. The last full blooded live in 1800s. I don't know what do you call elimination of a race from a particular area. Those who had been living for 10,000 years disappeared.

Group X wiping out Group Y is part of human history. The Aborgines were primitive people sheltered by geography from invaders. They never evolved like other cultures. They did not even have a town like the Indus Valley Civilization. Once the geographical barriers went away they were toast. If Indonesian or Chinese emperor reached Australia first the Aborgines would have suffered the same fate they had with the Europeans

Under a certain policy hollywood potrays the 0.5% wrong side of Mexico and completely ignores the other 99.5%. Even when they show Mexico it is always some dirt village with goats wandering around with one mansion of a drug lord looming over it when in reality this is Mexico.
View attachment 549413

Here in Australia some of the most famous resturant chains are Mexican like Zambrero and Guzman v Gomez.
I was actually surprised.
Mexico has more drug cartel/war related deaths in 2-3 years than Pakistan did in the past decade (due to terrorism).

Its mind boggling.

Mexico has more drug cartel/war related deaths in 2-3 years than Pakistan did in the past decade (due to terrorism).

Its mind boggling.
With all the immigration to USA and NAFTA I never understood why Mexico gets messed up with drugs

With all the immigration to USA and NAFTA I never understood why Mexico gets messed up with drugs
Supply and demand (thank yoy merica), and a corrupt govt with weak institutions.

A corrupt govt might have worked, but weak/corrupt state institutions like the military/LEAs.

Thats a recipe for disaster.

Its mind boggling.
Yes but that is only one aspect of Mexico and like Pakistan with terrorism, drugs cartels are the only thing which get highlighted in the international media.

But a few days later went back to being a twisted Mexican version of Fox news.

There is the problem, not the fact that she is Mexican.

It’s quite perplexing, but you will find some minorities in the US swallowing completely Western media propaganda against their own group and others.

Black, Hispanic, Muslim Republicans do exist.

If you ask me about what is one of the most dangerous, most vicious, most violent countries in the world.

I will point to Mexico or one of its Southern neighbors.

Only thing interesting for tourism in Mexico are the brothels. Even those are run by the cartels who will chase and kill every foreigner. The cops provide them clean-chit and full armed back-up security so they can do non-stop gang activities.

If you ask me about what is one of the most dangerous, most vicious, most violent countries in the world.

I will point to Mexico or one of its Southern neighbors.

It is a violent country. I am surprised even with its violence they attract 35 million Americans

Group X wiping out Group Y is part of human history. The Aborgines were primitive people sheltered by geography from invaders. They never evolved like other cultures. They did not even have a town like the Indus Valley Civilization. Once the geographical barriers went away they were toast. If Indonesian or Chinese emperor reached Australia first the Aborgines would have suffered the same fate they had with the Europeans

As a matter of fact yes we do made contact with them waaay before any whitemen ever. And no, we don't come to colonize, overpopulates and naming them ab-original. your people did that, not us. Us Muslims are not on the same moral level as the Kafirs.

While we were, the natives also learned about a word or two about Allah subhanahu wata'ala.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27260027

It is a violent country. I am surprised even with its violence they attract 35 million Americans
35 million “Americans”. Over 95% of that figure are Hispanics going there during Spring Break to get laid. They are NOT Americans.

As a matter of fact yes we do made contact with them waaay before any whitemen ever. And no, we don't come to colonize, overpopulates and naming them ab-original. your people did that, not us. Us Muslims are not on the same moral level as the Kafirs.

While we were, the natives also learned about a word or two about Allah subhanahu wata'ala.
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27260027

Indonesians visited Australia and fought & traded with the natives. there is plenty of evidence.
after fighting Indonesians went back. the only difference between Indonesians and Europeans is that Europeans choose to settle in Australia

Indonesia was not Muslim until 1200 AD

35 million “Americans”. Over 95% of that figure are Hispanics going there during Spring Break to get laid. They are NOT Americans.

There are million of white college students who head there

Well they may be going to Mexico for Vacations but maybe not specifically for Spring Break.

I have been to Cancun, Mexico for Spring Break twice (eons ago). It was pretty much just white people. The resort area of Cancun is rather secluded from the "mainland" and the only Mexicans you saw were resort area workers (and one year hundreds of poor children).

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 9.27.15 PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom