What's new

Metro Bus Rawalpindi: Pillar fell on car

One of the signs why this country will go nowhere. This is the only country where accident and deaths caused by one party's project brings jubilation and celebration in other party leaders, members, and supporters. I am really sorry that no one died and left your celebrations incomplete! you political cannibals!

But I am sure all of them will give their life for Islam and Pakistan...freakistanis!

Oooo mere bhayo... kis ko samjhane ki koshsih kar rahe hou??? bhains k age been naheen bajani chahiye.. Qlandari sb.. dum must qalandar hote hain har waqt... no need to talk sense to him or in reply to him.
I have seen a few his type before as well.. i have lived in sindh for 22 yeras and u can talk whatever u want to these ppl.. give justifications,,, facts and everything.. but in the end they will say... saeen panjha te ahe na.. (saeeen, apna tu hai na)..
let them live under the oppression by waderas and saeen.... ppl from interior sindh will still be treated like property for at least a decade more..
They will keep on spewing filth on punjab, punjabi and punjabi based parties.. no matter what.. this has been strategically fed to them... brainwashed twits.
dua kya karo pakistan k liye aur all perties k liye.. PML-N/Q, PPPP, MQM, etc are all chour.. bus koi kum hai aur koi zayada.

One of the signs why this country will go nowhere. This is the only country where accident and deaths caused by one party's project brings jubilation and celebration in other party leaders, members, and supporters. I am really sorry that no one died and left your celebrations incomplete! you political cannibals!

But I am sure all of them will give their life for Islam and Pakistan...freakistanis!

Completely agree bhai... word by word.... gud post :enjoy::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Back
Top Bottom