Meteoric dollar shatters all records, hits Rs200 in interbank

Hello DG ISPR? Still alive?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 845354

Hello DG ISPR? Still alive?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 845354

dont worry Ishaq Dollar will save us.

Regarding MNS, as a kid I have always witnessed a person who is God-fearing, Decent, Immensely Charitable, Patriotic, Humble and someone who is grossly misunderstood by the new generation.
We all have our points of view, as such they should be respected.

And extremely crooked and corrupt...what universe you living in?

HISTORICALLY that is what all Govts do, this time around the debt has doubled instead of stabilizing.

This time around??? Do you mean during COVID and unprecedented inflation across the world time

Frankly IK and PTI did superb under the circumstances

Not sure now when your corrupt, sell out lanats are back

unprecedented inflation across the world time
Is global inflation logic still valid to date!
Frankly IK and PTI did superb under the circumstances
Like letting the dollar, inflation, GDP, Debts, No development, corruption Index, Circular debt, Commodity imports and many many other economic indicators breaking HELL LOOSE.

they think we are fools and believe thier shit stories.
I don't think people with differing opinions are fools, I just believe one should not limit its source of information to just one school of thought.

And extremely crooked and corrupt...what universe you living in?
Here we go again like WHAT form of corruption.?

Is global inflation logic still valid to date!

Like letting the dollar, inflation, GDP, Debts, No development, corruption Index, Circular debt, Commodity imports and many many other economic indicators breaking HELL LOOSE.

I don't think people with differing opinions are fools, I just believe one should not limit its source of information to just one school of thought.

Sorry you can try your best, all the facts and figures are there, PDM have screwed up big time, very soon the way things are going Pakistan is going to default.

70% of Pakistanis who did not vote for IK and are sitting in the Govt don't believe in this logic.

100% agree with that.

Many of them are in PTI as well!

Since 70 years of corrupt rule dollar rose to RS116 just before the 2018 elections. Just when the angels descended it almost rosed more than 50%. What an irony.

India is bitterly divided and ruled by thugs more heinous in nature.

I would have believed that if the Iran Pakistan gas pipeline was made. I would have believed that when Kashmir was not lost in Trump Imran meeting. I would have believed that if French ambassadors got kicked out on the demands of the nation. I would have believed that if our PM was not being the driver of the Sheikhs and many many more.

One-sided propaganda often produces ignorants.

This is called BRAINWASHED followers.

70% of Pakistanis wanted to be led by a Convicted Criminal that has plundered Pakistan's wealth? So by your calculations 154 million Pakistanis want a government who is a slave of America?

Do even read what you type?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom