Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hello DG ISPR? Still alive?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

FB2D6542-1B8F-4CE6-A8B5-F878ED191B40.jpeg

I will pay Patwaris if they make a thread about this great news
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @muhammadhafeezmalik
No sane Pakistani will be happy with the current situation, glad to see you have taken notice of it since I was highlighting it since its ascend from RS.116.
PMLN is in a quagmire there is no doubt about it, if they can't fix it they should resign. But the sense is the dollar will ascend even higher if the caretakers come in till the elections, which is further detrimental to our economy.
I would give this govt a week or so to come out with a plan, if they fail they should then just FCUK off.

The elites and their families will book next ticket to US/EU once inflation-fueled unrest starts, since they already have nationalities/residence permits of their master countries.

The elites and their families will book next ticket to US/EU once inflation-fueled unrest starts, since they already have nationalities/residence permits of their master countries.
These BASTWARDS have no right to make decisions in our country. Their 75 years of exploitation must end, enough is enough.

For us overseas Pakistanis , the more PKR crashes the cheaper Pakistani properties and goods become.

What about your family living in Pakistan?

They read the threads but don't have guts to reply
🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 845357

Look at how he changed his tone in last reply.

Last month they were all praising the establishment and how PDM govt is the best thing happened to Pakistan

Hypocrisy

Last edited:
Last month they were all praising the establishment.
I have never ever praised the establishment, I still maintain all the Political, social and economical ills we face are due to their 75 years of manipulations and exploitations.
Saying that if they say they have become neutral(hard to believe) and are working within the constitutional framework assigned to them, then their baby steps must be encouraged.
Asking them to take sides and go back to their old practices is tantamount to high treason according to our constitution.

Change is good. I praise @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE if really has changed and stopped supporting his Mafroor leader hiding in London
Reality is good, no need to defend if the Govt is undecided and has no balls to make tough decisions.
Nevertheless will give this ZABARDASTI KI HAKOMAT some time to settle down and take a good look at the current nitty-gritty of the realm of affairs.
Saying that I will not endorse IK as a good political leader in this millennia for a thousand reasons, one being his constant preaching of HATE and ABUSE.
Nevertheless, if IK starts telling the truth and regrets his past false narrations, many disgruntle foes will embrace him with open arms that may include me.
Regarding MNS, as a kid I have always witnessed a person who is God-fearing, Decent, Immensely Charitable, Patriotic, Humble and someone who is grossly misunderstood by the new generation.
We all have our points of view, as such they should be respected.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom