What's new

Message To All Indian Members ( Related to Zaid Hamid )

Status
Not open for further replies.
To speak honestly, now I have serious doubt on the intention, aims and objectives of this forum..!!! And if my doubt turns to be true, then I would definitely wonder how clever and diplomatic the zionists are...!!!
The more I am observing the policy of moderation, the more I am becoming embarrassed...!!!

lol r u saying this is a zionist forum ?:disagree:

The only problem is that they weren't "Disagreeing" With him but using derogatory words moulded in one liners on mostly all the threads related to him.

Well, as I mentioned earlier - its absurd to try and logically argue with ZH because he himself dwells in the realm of fantasy and wishful thinking.

(I hope this is not taken as an "insult" to Zaid Hamid)

One can respond with one word - "absurd" - or as I posted in another thread - "simplistic bullshit" - another accurate description I feel, of his views.

However, in the interest of quality debate, here are my views on ZH:

He is a supremely self-confident man, with an air of infallibility that only the greatest leaders - and conmen - can muster. He considers himself an expert on a variety of subjects, but he does not have formal knowledge in any of them. His theories are more self-serving fantasy than fiction. He offers no proof for his theories, but that can be compensated by appearing to be a pious and honest muslim.
All countries, when in a time of deep crisis, tend to get hooked on people like him - because they offer a simple (albeit improbable) explanation for all the complicated troubles of the world and promise a final solution if people choose to follow them.
Lets just say that Zaid Hamid is like Morphine to a burn victim - it lessens the pain, but too much will kill him.

Well, as I mentioned earlier - its absurd to try and logically argue with ZH because he himself dwells in the realm of fantasy and wishful thinking.

(I hope this is not taken as an "insult" to Zaid Hamid)

One can respond with one word - "absurd" - or as I posted in another thread - "simplistic bullshit" - another accurate description I feel, of his views.

However, in the interest of quality debate, here are my views on ZH:

He is a supremely self-confident man, with an air of infallibility that only the greatest leaders - and conmen - can muster. He considers himself an expert on a variety of subjects, but he does not have formal knowledge in any of them. His theories are more self-serving fantasy than fiction. He offers no proof for his theories, but that can be compensated by appearing to be a pious and honest muslim.
All countries, when in a time of deep crisis, tend to get hooked on people like him - because they offer a simple (albeit improbable) explanation for all the complicated troubles of the world and promise a final solution if people choose to follow them.
Lets just say that Zaid Hamid is like Morphine to a burn victim - it lessens the pain, but too much will kill him.

Look Flintlock.

If you have watched Zaid Hamids Brasstacks , he gives Reference of the Quran and Hadith on most of the things he mentions.

You meanwhile ofcoarse are not a muslim so you will not believe in those things.

Its your opinion and i would not argue with you over it.

You have said it loud and clear that you dislike Zaid Hamid, so i am requesting you ( not ordering ) that you don't post in any Zaid Hamid related thread.

Regards
SilverFalcon

If you have watched Zaid Hamids Brasstacks , he gives Reference of the Quran and Hadith on most of the things he mentions.

You meanwhile ofcoarse are not a muslim so you will not believe in those things.

I fail to see what the Quran has to say about the Mumbai terror attacks - but I can understand why referring to the holy book would convince some people.

I fail to see what the Quran has to say about the Mumbai terror attacks - but I can understand why referring to the holy book would convince some people.

His brasstacks series were before the mumbai attacks, and ofcoarse the attacks are not mentioned in the Quran.

I guess you havnt seen his brasstacks series, and only seen the videos posted over here by various members ??

Maybe you should ask some senior Pakistani members here what they think of Zaid Hamid.

Senior Pakistani Members? Mind can remain ignorant in any age span. Being old dsnt make one wise.

Accepting Zaid Hamid or not commenting about his poor knowledge is against my pakistan hero TARIQ ALI
He has wonderful ideas to improve pakistan. He is true pakistani from heart and work. he wrote books and he helped govt...man u guys are just going with a person like zaid hamir where he is making money with his TV shows encashing ppl sentiments.

Its hard to digest the truth...but the truth of pakistan is real pakistani Tariq Ali....
Bolo Tariq Ali maharaj ki......................................JAI

Accepting Zaid Hamid or not commenting about his poor knowledge is against my pakistan hero TARIQ ALI
He has wonderful ideas to improve pakistan. He is true pakistani from heart and work. he wrote books and he helped govt...man u guys are just going with a person like zaid hamir where he is making money with his TV shows encashing ppl sentiments.

Its hard to digest the truth...but the truth of pakistan is real pakistani Tariq Ali....
Bolo Tariq Ali maharaj ki......................................JAI

And you're the one to tell our people what's good for them? Zaid Hamid has a fan following from all walks of life. They LISTEN to him. And form their own opinions. They're not as "Stupid" as you think they are. You'd know if you didn't had a BJP flag displayed as your avatar, and not trying so hard to convince my people what's good for them and what isn't.

Zahid can be good spy writer....he is Pakistani version of Ian Fleming...Its really fun to listen this guy....Same Indian side has many Ian Fleming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom