What's new

Merit system failure in Pakistan for Doctor Jobs

I don't really know whether this is true or false but in both cases PTI should answer it and if it is true then arrest the responsible within twenty four to forty eight hours and publicize it and immediately restart the hiring process.

Use of words "merit" and "Pakistan", in one sentence, is prohibited.

He will end up somewhere abroad. If a person's educational credentials are strong then it's very easy to leave Pakistan. We have hundreds of examples in the US, that wasted so much talent by killing merit and interdepartmental dirty politics.
In the same vein, isn't a good doctor automatically in high demand? If he hangs a shingle as Dr. XYZ and people spread information by word of mouth, there should be lines outside his clinic pretty soon. Most good doctors are so busy that they don't have time to see new patients.

I don't really focus on this journalists publications as these are one sided 99% of the times. But in this case, this Doctor is right.

I am VERY closely aware of this process as through a 4th level connection, a Lady Doctor came to me asking me for help. She was a position holder in Gujrat (Mr. Pervez Elahi's home town and literally just a few miles from their house). She applied for Gujrat, Gujranwala and Lahore. Many of her own school-mates who she knew were party kids, got in. But not her as she was poor, didn't have PTI/PMLQ support her.

I am currently in the process of speaking to one of the health CEO's to make him aware that merit is being killed! This is very sad.

Last edited:
He should put his case infront of doctor hafiz asim munir or retired doct bajwa who are the responsible for all this corrupt mafia regime in Pakistan

Lakh de lanat on buzdar haters

Before you start repeating the same sentence like a political party parrot, learn some facts. Did you know that in Buzdar's time, No junior Doctor hiring was taking place? Did you know that Chaudhry Pervez Elahi JUST opened these jobs up a month ago?

CM Pervez Elahi opened these jobs up for junior doctors to ONLY award these to his party and PTI favoring doctors. Everyone else who had no affiliation with PTI/ PMLQ, or, didn't have the money and a political backing, was left out like this Doctor in the video. So in reality, the REAL Doctors (the one who studied the hardest, were left behind). The part time rich / politically affiliated Doctors who were partying up every weekend with mom and dad's money, ALL got in. Way to go Mr. Pervez Elahi!

He should put his case infront of doctor hafiz asim munir or retired doct bajwa who are the responsible for all this corrupt mafia regime in Pakistan

Does the COAS open up the medical jobs in every province? Wait, it's your beloved CM who is favoring Doctor's affiliated with PMLQ and PTI! Go get it audited. I've already verified by my sources as I'm helping two junior Doctors get jobs and they were also position holders but left behind. Why? because they were from a poor family without political power and money to bribe!!

Refrain from insulting the Army as they have nothing to do with this situation. This is a civilian's corruption mess like everything else.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom