What's new

Memories Of Un/Partitioned India & Pak

Muslims would have been ruling hindus and subcontinent like we did for centuries had this division not taken place...Ofcourse its a loss for muslims...

After experiencing hindus in gulf, i do not agree to your belief.

Its impossible for a simpleton to live with Indians.

Muslims would have been ruling hindus and subcontinent like we did for centuries had this division not taken place...Ofcourse its a loss for muslims...

india has more than a billion hindus. it would be impossible to rule over that massive population. let indian muslims do ghazwa-e-hind. We Pakistani Muslims should distance ourselves from india as far as possible. Other than the people of Indian Occupied Kashmir, majority of indians are as foreign to us as africans.

oohh my god, you are so wrong here

we would have been living in a secular country and had to tolerate non muslim culture if there had been no pakistan, we had to tolerate being minority and abandoned and also we would have to tolerate to be in a non muslim land, you are such a fool

the secular laws of india put the people who eat beef for 7 years jail, you got that?

all i can say for this thread is that, LET IT GOO ALREADYY!!! we hav :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom