below freezing
peaceful
Jigs
ovarel
monitor
arsenal6
Lankan
divya :)

sparky has greatest sense of humor among all members.

I agree.

My personal fav

Pakistan- Tfaz, Rescueranger, Zaki,Elmo, Asim, mehru, darkwave

Afghanistan - Ahmad, Watani

Russia - ptldm3

US - S2, Gambit, Soloman2

Turkey - Jigs

China - Cardsharp

Israel - 500, Rumporum

Of course there are more...

Pakistanis: Mehru, Devlepedeo, most of the moderators, Karachiite

Bangladeshis: Zabanya, Integra, Prosperous BD

Chinese: Card Sharp, Obambam, Nomemclature, sometimes CD and brotherhood

SL: Lankan Ranger, skyline

Israel: 500

Afg: Ahmed

Just dont say any thing anti India or ani women and just show me some sweet dishes. i am really a good girl then :P

your hubby needs to know this if he want to live a long life :lol:

oh well people know him on other forums. lol he very well knows how to tackle me.

like this???
football-tackle4-0207.jpg

I use to like that guy "Indian Army" dono where he is now, Spark is also a nice guy but I dono if there is any Indian member out there I haven't mocked apart from the ones I haven't came across yet =), but I only have targeted the trollers

I like Ahmad from Afghanistan

and duh I like all Chinese, Sir Lankan and Bangladeshi members, they have supported us almost every time,

dhammm...........i'm no ones favorite..i need to bash indians.....:devil:

dhammm...........i'm no ones favorite..i need to bash indians.....:devil:

Lol you forgot me. i might be the most hated members specially by the religious people for my ex signature and the way i bashed them lol..... irony is that i started this thread cuz a lot of tensions were going on in rest of the threads

Asim Aquil, Agnostic Muslim (old friends and sparring partners), T Faz, Leader and you may not believe it, Bilal Haider. I am not good at remembering names, but then there are others too.

I like the Indians being an Indian. Too many names. Bilal complained that they top the statistics in membership! If that be the case, then I presume I like all, including those who have been mentioned in the Indian Census!

I like the Bangladeshis too. Oh yes, I have had many 'interaction; with them, but they are good sorts. Zabanya of course is the most balanced one. I am yet to discover if Z is a Ms or Mr. Names are difficult to judge by. Also ijadani. And one must not forget the dose we receive in religious impartation from Al Zakira. Cute chap actually! Without him, life would be such a bore! And also Munshi saheb.

JayATL does not like me from the old forum, but here he is as feisty as ever and gives moments of delight.

I don't see S2, but he was a great source of information.

I like all from the PDF because they live up to the adage - never a dull moment!!

In case, I have still missed out any, just remember I like you too!

You all liven up my life!

The one and only...

AZADPAKISTAN2009

I love his profile pic!

And everything coming from him is so damn original - I admire him for speaking his heart out and not caring who's gonna think what.

I forgot Sami of BD.

But then he is too busy these days with what he call a thesis and then will give us a presentation.

He is too busy these days and so he does not like to have trolls around.

Wish him luck for his education attempt!

Back
Top Bottom