What's new

Mehsud faction rejoins the Movement of the Taliban in Pakistan

This cant be good news for Pakistan. After the recent Operation Zarb-e-Azb, the final and all-encompassing push against the terrorists of all hue, if TTP is allowed to gain momentum again, it could spell trouble for not just the economic corridor but also for over all economy and military strength that Pakistan has been trying to muster against aggression on eastern and western borders.

But looking at the timing, I cant decipher who or what motive could be behind this move. If true, Pakistan needs to start targeted intelligence ops to take out the leaadership of this newly re-inforced TTP. I am still interested in finding out intel assessments abt htis news, is it an honest effort by TTP to regroup or has this move been sponsored by Afghan intel and/or RAW to destabilize the CPEC corridor (as is widely believed by many Pakistanis)

One Thing to Do Activate S Wing.Few 'Missing Persons' and a few 'Dumped Bodies' Should Do The Trick

I am pretty sure Pak has enough assets within Afganistan to take a good care of these scums....

I think its about time for targetted assasination of leadership in afghanistan

That should lead to leadership squabbles.. in fighting and further weakening

BTW ... this is what i wrote almost 3 years ago ...

It is premature to call it rift at this stage ..... appointment of Fazalullah as chief of TTP is not received well in Meshud tribe for the obvious reasons .....as of now Meshud tribe have no other way or opportunity available other than TTP, therefore they may reduce their level of activities, but would remain associated with TTP in a hope that 'sooner or later they will again get leadership of TTP' .....

So should we expect new successor of Fzal ullah ... sooner or later ....??

LOL Nothing but wishful thinking by an illegal settlement builder. These enemies have been red-faced and humiliated after Pakistan's massive success against their paid terrorists during Zarb-e-Azb. LOL today these terrorist supporters are themselves stuck in Syria and the Middle East. Failure upon failure greets them. They can't beat ISIS, but are worried about Pakistan LOL These are nothing, but the usual desperate fairy tales.

Dude you do know who created ISIS to destabilize what, or you source your information from the corporate media?

This cant be good news for Pakistan. After the recent Operation Zarb-e-Azb, the final and all-encompassing push against the terrorists of all hue, if TTP is allowed to gain momentum again, it could spell trouble for not just the economic corridor but also for over all economy and military strength that Pakistan has been trying to muster against aggression on eastern and western borders.

But looking at the timing, I cant decipher who or what motive could be behind this move. If true, Pakistan needs to start targeted intelligence ops to take out the leaadership of this newly re-inforced TTP. I am still interested in finding out intel assessments abt htis news, is it an honest effort by TTP to regroup or has this move been sponsored by Afghan intel and/or RAW to destabilize the CPEC corridor (as is widely believed by many Pakistanis)

Its actually otherwise around. They had been hit so hard and deprived of both men and material that now they are compromising on their earlier stands as their survival and existence is fully threatened. Come what may but but they ll still carry their differences along and dont get surprised if U get to hear infightings among these groups more importantly in Afghanistan. Also dont miss the starting of the whole pamphlet things as someone has been made "NAIB AMIR", otherwise without this carrot they wud not have agreed to come in. Also to get some breather they need ground in Afghanistan and with Khurasani having quite an area under him there and that too under patronage of NSD/RAW, it was compulsory that these groups join in. Also dont forget that the same Mehsud faction had broke away from main TTP citing following reasons:

"Speaking in an interview at an undisclosed location, Tariq said individual ideologies had created a rift among the Taliban and they were deviating from “the real cause”.

He claimed that the present TTP regime was carrying out bomb attacks on public places with bogus names and money was also being extorted from madrassahs and other institutions which, he said, was unacceptable.

“The TTP leadership has fallen into the hands of a bunch of conspirators, the umbrella organisation is involved in criminal activities like robbery and extortion,” he said
"

Key Pakistani Taliban faction breaks away

So has TTP stopped bombing innocents? Ofcourse not. All this points out towards one thing and that is that all such scums had been hit so hard that they are forced to form alliance even with their worst enemies and that is being done only for sake of survival.

Alliance of looser . nothing will change as they are already defeated

One Thing to Do Activate S Wing.Few 'Missing Persons' and a few 'Dumped Bodies' Should Do The Trick

S Wing needs to be activated to hunt the arse of those who are pulling the strings behind the scene in New Delhi and Tel Aviv. Otherwise, they will keep on finding these mercenaries and rebranding them in one way or other.

2017 is the last year for every terrorist organiztion in Pakistan (Insha ALLAH). I am hopeful that Pakistan will accomplish Operation Zarb e azb this year and will eliminate each and every terrorist.

You really holds amazing knowledge about Tribes and how they join someone as tribe..Shabash
I did say Mehsud people who joined the ttp,

If the whole tribe joined than that would mean whole tribe is now an enemy which usually is rare.

Hence I said we might have to kill those mehsud people , who joined ttp, before they start terrorising the civilians, I think some of you got confused by words.

2017 is the last year for every terrorist organiztion in Pakistan (Insha ALLAH). I am hopeful that Pakistan will accomplish Operation Zarb e azb this year and will eliminate each and every terrorist.
The organization that seized anti-military bloggers last month, were they not also terrorists? Does Zarb e azb target them?

Seems Afghan and Indian intelligence active again.

So if you expect us to take these as evidence of the Indian involvement, please also accept the words of your own terrorists like Ajmal Kasab and others caught in India who have implicated the Pakistani state. Not to mention David Headley who is an American witness and has openly admitted to being financed by the Pakistani state. Again, the Americans are your allies, the same guys who delivered Latifullah Mehsud to you. So please go ahead and deny this as well.

Its funny how you Pakistanis use double standards when it suits you.
Its also quite bizarre that the weak willed nature of your administration which allowed foreign drone attacks on these regions, which in fact was the main catalyst in the formation of TTP is completely ignored.

The hypocrisy runs deep for some of you!

If you would have said that in 2010 or 2012 i would've believed you. THE BIGGEST PROPAGANDA IN HISTORY OF MANKIND IS ISRAEL.
Pretty sure the biggest propaganda in the world right now is antisemitic anti-Zionism, since there's a UNSC resolution endorsing it passed back in December: in R2334 the UNSC attempted to nullify Article 80, which refuses the U.N. the authority to remove Jews' legal rights to settle and exert political control over the area of the Palestine Mandate. Just because they're Jews.

So in 2010 or 2012 you "would have believed me." It isn't the facts that have changed, son, just the balance of political forces. You choose to bend with it rather than dispute it on moral grounds of right and wrong, yes?

If you criticize the state of Israel then you criticize jew's and vice virsa and still Israel is a secular democratic state. So dear son when i am criticizing Israel its state of Israel not jews. And no sir i wont br a victim of ur propaganda
If you are relying on lies to criticize Israel then yes, that's antisemitic.

In practice I think it's very difficult for a Pakistani to be anti-Israel without being antisemitic but here's a guide: link

Back
Top Bottom