What's new

Mehran Base Attack : Eye Witness

llvllrPaki

New Recruit

Reaction score
Reality or Another Drama by our Media to Defame Armed Forces !

Video will start after 15 sec Commercial break

[video]http://www.kalam.tv/ur/video/77430/index.html[/video]

If true then this stupid guy should inform the gov to take action against any further attacks ... rather then just crying like a little girl on tv just imagine this stupid guy could have help prevent the attack on PNS Mehran unreal a total fag .

OK the thing is the news agency asked him to go after suspected people to investigate the PNS mehran incident,He is a journalist basically,So when now the suspected gang is threatening him he is crying like a little girl and asking gov for security and defaming army and ISI.

well all pvt channels get money from usa how can pplz get so rich with newspapers ? they are more corrupt then politicians they have nothing positive about pakistan always criticisse some one must check there accounts how they got so much money ? Most of the people are not buying this story. I can only say that it MUST BE INVESTIGATED

I find it very weird after murder of journalist salim shehzad fingers are pointed at ISI as he written an article about the connection between AQ and ARMY and mehran base attack etc. ISI took action and silenced the guy. But here we here we have humid mir producing eye witnesses on air who's saying he saw the whole mehran base thing planned in front of his eyes by army guys in their rawal pindi house.

ISI lets this guy walk, hamid mir gets to live, asma jhangir continues her anti isi and army campaign, nadeem paracha of DAWN gets to write his sarcastic anti-army articles and a whole plethora of journalists and tv anchors, and I wish them all a happy long life, none of them have touched after years of their army slamming. But one guy writes a piece that mehran base was an inside job, and which has been pointed out by many and has been confirmed by some officials too, gets kidnapped and murdered, then ISI did it cuz they were threatened by him.

Indeed a strange world we live in.

HAMID MIR CAUGHT AGAIN , [ JEW ] tv

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150200788935848&oid=299556205016&comments[/video]

Back
Top Bottom