Mehmood Achakzai emerges as a strong candidate for caretaker PM

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Posted on 2013-01-05 20:50:01
LAHORE:-A popular leader Mehmood Achakzai has said that he is ready to accept any office for the supremacy of constitution and consolidation of democracy in the country.

Homework for caretaker setup ahead of forthcoming general election is underway while most of the political parties are favouring Milli Awami Party chief Mehmood Khan Achakzai as caretaker prime minister.

He said some elements in the government had discussed the issue of caretaker government with him but he did not take it serious. Now he is ready to shoulder any responsibility for the sake of masses and the country, said the cool minded leader.

He stressed that he was in favour of such a caretaker government which may be able to consolidate and strengthen the democratic caravan without any interruption.

He vowed that the he would turn the entire country into Tehrir Squire if anyone ties to derail the democratic setup.

Intresting Developments..........by Democratic forces:pop:

So the Durrani lord may be our PM, a descendant of the Ahmed Shah Abdali... glad to hear it. ;)

A politician with a mechanical engineering degree. :angel:

Hum ne tu suna tha politicians ke pass sirf B.A ki degree hoti hai wo bhi jaali. :D

a guy who is a member of pakhtunkhwa mili awami party :face palm:

any guy who is related to politics shouldnt be in the caretaker setup

Wise enough tobe a scapegoat of croupt muk-muka mafia who has looted the country past 5 years ???
Maybe a retired judge couldbe the best,option!

I don't know bat's, unfortunately our country was & is always ruled by land lords, wadairas, etc. who are massively corrupt, evil & nothing good can be expected from these corrupt bastards.

If this guy is a good pick I hope he does something out of the blue which no one expect to happen, which should be totally against these corrupt bastard politicians.

Wise enough tobe a scapegoat of croupt muk-muka mafia who has looted the country past 5 years ???
Maybe a retired judge couldbe the best,option!

Dont you and darkinsky try to bring your biased mohajir mentality to this thread.

Dont you and darkinsky try to bring your biased mohajir mentality to this thread.
funny thing is i am not muhajir?
ASGHAR KHAN could be our candidate!
i support every pakistani community who are oppressd by others, be it hazara,s, seraikies, or muhajirs, shia,s or chirstians!
i belive in hummanity frist, no race colour , or religion!

funny thing is i am not muhajir?
ASGHAR KHAN could be our candidate!
i support every pakistani community who are oppressd by others, be it hazara,s, seraikies, or muhajirs, shia,s or chirstians!
i belive in hummanity frist, no race colour , or religion!

You are a big fan of altaf bhai and MQM. Any how you are such a big humanist, try to say few sympathetic words to pathans of karachi. Try it though it might be hard for you.

You are a big fan of altaf bhai and MQM. Any how you are such a big humanist, try to say few sympathetic words to pathans of karachi. Try it though it might be hard for you.

If somebody can called a drunk scum i.e. Faisal Raza Abidi as "honorable" what else can you expect.....

i am a NIAZI pathan myself, born in karachi!
why not to defend them, sure bt when the time comes!
apprantly i have my own thinking , which says create more provinces & be united!
give urdu speakers , seraiki speakers, hindko speakers, shina speaking gilgiti & baltistani peoples. their own provinces & finish the base of problems of stupid identity crissis blackmailed by stupid leaders?
what you say, do you like to support my idea?:angel:

If somebody can called a drunk scum i.e. Faisal Raza Abidi as "honorable" what else can you expect.....

HE is by letting the peoples of pakistan the croupt judge & his son?
BTW ask arsalan chowdry , how much the bill was in BUDHA bar (monte-carlo):lol:

Back
Top Bottom