What's new

Meet the real Dalai Lama

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a monk goes around being a CIA puppet and training militants, he's a legitimate target and always will be. Get it retard?
Uban_Dalai_Lama_Chakrata1972.jpg

Also, interesting to see an Indian officer and Indian driver next to his soapiness.

When a monk goes around being a CIA puppet and training militants, he's a legitimate target and always will be. Get it retard?
Uban_Dalai_Lama_Chakrata1972.jpg

:lol: no I have never heard of monks killing people as taliban in pakistan or palestianian rebels are concerned.

Besides I can't see what you're trying to post.

Peaceful rise my @ss. Killing a monk... is that what all that man power is for? :lol:

What a dumb question. :lol:

Do you actually believe that our 2+ million active troops are there for the sole purpose of welcoming back the Dalai Lama with a bullet?

What if he doesn't come back to Chinese soil? What will we do with all our troops then? :disagree:

Why hate him? He went from a slave lord to a CIA pet, then when that didn't work out he sold out to Hollywood and reinvented himself as some peaceful figure. Of course, only gullible white people and his hardcore supporters will buy that crap. Like I said, as long as he remains in India, that's fine and all. If he tries to come back to China, an accident should be arranged for him. Alot of crime in China these days, never know if you're going to get hit by a stray bullet.

Better conditions and more cultural sensitivity at home will make him irrelevant eventually. Should work on stopping the back and forth traffic between Lhasa and Darshanam though. Major security risk.

:lol: no I have never heard of monks killing people as taliban in pakistan or palestianian rebels are concerned.

Besides I can't see what you're trying to post.

I guess right-click, new tab is too complicated a manoeuvre for you eh?

Also, interesting to see an Indian officer and Indian driver next to his soapiness.
And look at this nice "non-violent" American man standing to his left. I am sure the military uniform is just a decorative holiday costume. Notice the non-scheming Indian man with killer eyebrows standing behind the smiling douche.

dlaika.n.jpg

I guess right-click, new tab is too complicated a manoeuvre for you eh?

I guess you proved that you don't have to be smart to be chinese. And no its not a complicate maneuver. Your pic has failed to show the image.

What a dumb question. :lol:

Do you actually believe that our 2+ million active troops are there for the sole purpose of welcoming back the Dalai Lama with a bullet?

What if he doesn't come back to Chinese soil? What will we do with all our troops then? :disagree:

I have a couple of ideas....

Chinese-invasion-of-america-red-dawn-remake-14-560x420.jpg

Chinese-invasion-of-america-red-dawn-remake-08-560x420.jpg

red-dawn-remake-set-photos-1.jpg

I guess you proved that you don't have to be smart to be chinese. And no its not a complicate maneuver. Your pic has failed to show the image.

When you try to correct other people on their spelling, it is generally a good idea not to make any spelling mistakes yourself.

Manoeuvre is the British/Canadian. In fact the majority of the English speaking world spells it this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom