What's new

Meet Priyanka Das, North East Assamese girl who developed navigation of Rafale fighter jets

I saw an amazing innovation video today. Unimaginable and unthinkable. Boys made solar school bags to help students. If schools do not have dest and students sit on floor, they can convert this bag into a des. When they go home and light is not there , they can use a small LED lamp on bag as a light and use bad as a desk and read.

I think that Priyanka Das from Dhemaji Assam is supportive of Assam's succession from India...
You would be surprised to know what the folks from Dhemaji think about Pakistan. Maybe I should just take a day off, cross over to Dhemaji which is just a stone's throw from my workplace, make a video and upload on PDF.

Don't peddle your horse crap in every thread, least of all in those where you have scant idea of.

I think that Priyanka Das from Dhemaji Assam is supportive of Assam's succession from India...

I wonder how she feels about the sale Rafale fighter jets in India?

I think she is, I'm not a 100% sure... I will try to find references.
Fly kites with Baluch and Sindhis.. they want separation from holy land.

You know who else is from Assam

4-republic.jpg

Last edited:
Kudos!! and sad for loss of immensely talented person to foreign country. Had she been in India, would be fighting exam to get into DRDO to enjoy lunch and tea breaks.

Well that is the truth no one can deny... my cousin got settled in US... after completing engineering from IIT as his dream to work for HAL was crushed... his classmate with less marks was able to join HAL due to reservation... than he decided to stop trying for govt. job and joined infy... than google... than some german aerospace firm... currently in US...

Brain Drain...

Well that is the truth no one can deny... my cousin got settled in US... after completing engineering from IIT as his dream to work for HAL was crushed... his classmate with less marks was able to join HAL due to reservation... than he decided to stop trying for govt. job and joined infy... than google... than some german aerospace firm... currently in US...

Brain Drain...
Hope private enterprises should be able to retain such talent in India. No hope from tea/ lunch loving HAL/ DRDO employee and hiring system.

What bullshit....one girl did this? Yet teams of engineer work years to foot in the west.
But I guess she did this whilst pregnant asexually of course cooking chapattis and milking the cow at the same time because she is Indian.
No doubt she may have contributed but what a bullshit story

What bullshit....one girl did this? Yet teams of engineer work years to foot in the west.
But I guess she did this whilst pregnant asexually of course cooking chapattis and milking the cow at the same time because she is Indian.
You too are making your country proud by your gracious comments here on PDF.

I am not a professional or think tank otherwise i would have given you positive rating for such wonderful, enlightening gem of a post.

Chapatti making and cow milking Indians are enough for Pakistanis to carry on with their lucrative, 7 figure jobs in the west.

• TCS launched Norway’s first peer-to-peer mobile payment solution ‘Vipps’ with DNB, the country’s largest financial services group, in the summer of 2015
  • Data suggests Vipps was the most popular mobile payment apps in Norway in 2016
62129876.jpg

OSLO: India's largest IT services firm, Tata Consultancy Services, or TCS, appears to have a household connect in faraway Norway. In fact, it has majorly altered modes of payment for the Norwegian masses. TCS launched Norway's first peer-to-peer mobile payment solution 'Vipps' with DNB, the country's largest financial services group, in the summer of 2015. "It's changed the way people pay small amounts here," said Mats Ronning, a journalist with the Norwegian News Agency also known as Norsk Telegrambyra.
According to Statista, which is an online statistics, market research and business intelligence portal, Vipps was the most popular mobile payment apps in Norway in 2016.
Master.jpg

(Source: Statista.com)

Even small vendors and merchants seem to have adopted, or are open to, Vipps payments.

Master.jpg

(Pakistani origin Nazim in his taxi)

For instance, Nazim, a Pakistani by origin and a second generation Norwegian, who drives a cab in Oslo (the capital of Norway), replied in the affirmative when asked about accepting payment via the app. Further assuring this, a couple of food vendors who I chatted with at a Christmas market in downtown Oslo, also told me they accept Vipps payment.

I am not a professional or think tank otherwise i would have given you positive rating for such wonderful, enlightening gem of a post.

Chapatti making and cow milking Indians are enough for Pakistanis to carry on with their lucrative, 7 figure jobs in the west.

• TCS launched Norway’s first peer-to-peer mobile payment solution ‘Vipps’ with DNB, the country’s largest financial services group, in the summer of 2015
  • Data suggests Vipps was the most popular mobile payment apps in Norway in 2016
62129876.jpg

OSLO: India's largest IT services firm, Tata Consultancy Services, or TCS, appears to have a household connect in faraway Norway. In fact, it has majorly altered modes of payment for the Norwegian masses. TCS launched Norway's first peer-to-peer mobile payment solution 'Vipps' with DNB, the country's largest financial services group, in the summer of 2015. "It's changed the way people pay small amounts here," said Mats Ronning, a journalist with the Norwegian News Agency also known as Norsk Telegrambyra.
According to Statista, which is an online statistics, market research and business intelligence portal, Vipps was the most popular mobile payment apps in Norway in 2016.
Master.jpg

(Source: Statista.com)

Even small vendors and merchants seem to have adopted, or are open to, Vipps payments.

Master.jpg

(Pakistani origin Nazim in his taxi)

For instance, Nazim, a Pakistani by origin and a second generation Norwegian, who drives a cab in Oslo (the capital of Norway), replied in the affirmative when asked about accepting payment via the app. Further assuring this, a couple of food vendors who I chatted with at a Christmas market in downtown Oslo, also told me they accept Vipps payment.

Yet you miss3d the point with all your drivel.

Tata is not one person..it's a company with many many thousands of people working.
I didn't say it's not possible but to say a single girl on her own developed the system for Rafael fighter is total bullshit and as usual you being an Indian changed topic and went to Norway

Yet you miss3d the point with all your drivel.

Tata is not one person..it's a company with many many thousands of people working.
I didn't say it's not possible but to say a single girl on her own developed the system for Rafael fighter is total bullshit and as usual you being an Indian changed topic and went to Norway

Point was already missed when you decided to award her contribution with sexist and racist remarks while frothing at the mouth. The article reads "She was one of the few", not teams of engineers. You downplayed her achievement and i showed you what your countrymen are capable of being abroad.

And I wish for western punjab to be returned to India. If wishes were horses....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom